Over the past few months, we have built our first MVP. Now we're looking for an experienced frontend developer to be fully responsible for our frontend.
## You should have
- experience building frontend and related infrastructure from scratch
- experience both with state-of-the-art JS frameworks (such as React, Angular, Vue, etc) and with the jQuerish approach
- be aware of state-of-the-art API, CSS, and HTML
## Good to have experience
- rewriting existing frontends
- implementing automated testing for frontend
- working with Python/Django
## Your responsibilities will be
- Converting design mockups to working frontend (HTML, CSS, JS)
- Maintaining our design system on the frontend (components, etc)
- Improving our current frontend, so it works more smoothly and has better UX
- Refactoring our frontend or maybe even rewriting it from scratch if needed
- Creating and maintaining pipeline for frontend building (no devOps required)
This job comes with several perks and benefits
Time is precious. Make it count. Morning person or night owl, this job is for you.
Get your caffeine fix to get you started and keep you going.
Easy access and treehugger friendly workplace.
Social gatherings and games; hang out with your colleagues.
Peckish after lunch? We got your back with soft drinks, treats and fruit.
We want to take you from good to great.