WasteHero is building devices to monitor activity, including bin fullness, temperature and fill rates, to identify waste generation patterns. Data from bins are collected on the WasteHero’s web-based platform, which produces real-time analysis for city officials and businesses to visualize the fullness of every trash bin simultaneously and deploy haulers only when needed.
WasteHero Fleet Management and Intelligent Routing harness AI and machine learning to present reports containing actionable insights that help waste management officials identify areas in need and track the efficiency of improvements over time. The insights can help mitigate container overflow, reduce the number of overall collections, guide bin placement and optimize operational efficiency.
You will become a part of an innovative and dynamic team and gain valuable experience, take a look at the list below to find out what your main responsibilities would be.
· Support marketing coordinator on all marketing related activities and seek ways to improve them
· Helping out designing landing pages
· Improving website layout
· Making guides for our products
· Creating content for our channels: Linkedin and Facebook
· Produce quality content for our blog
· Participate in daily administrative tasks and assist in promotional activities
· Support in planning and executing international exhibitions
· Research, carry out interviews and write case studies on our clients
· Ad-hoc marketing and communication-related tasks.
The ideal profile we're looking for:
· experience in content creation and social media
· worked with Figma or similar UI/UX tools
· familiar with a design tool like Photoshop
· fluent in English, writes well
· able to work independently but also as a team player
· eager to learn new skills and to use new tools
· flexible: can easily switch between tasks if the situation requires
· honesty, integrity, excellent communication skills
· structured and can carry out a project from beginning to end
· can follow directions and respect deadlines
What we offer:
· a chance to learn new skills every day
· plenty of room for growth and initiative
· a fast-paced, collaborative startup environment
· free snacks, coffee, etc
· a great location in Aarhus
· you'll get a chance to work with some of the most cutting-edge technology
We are looking forward to receiving your application!
This job comes with several perks and benefits
Time is precious. Make it count. Morning person or night owl, this job is for you.
Get your caffeine fix to get you started and keep you going.
Easy access and treehugger friendly workplace.
Social gatherings and games; hang out with your colleagues.
Peckish after lunch? We got your back with soft drinks, treats and fruit.
We want to take you from good to great.