Signifyd is a place where no one is going to tell you how to do your job. If you want help, you'll get it — from all quarters. But we pretty much figure out what needs to be done, who's in the best position to do it and then let that person roll-up her or his sleeves and have at it. We're protecting retailers from online fraud in a way that's never been done before and we could use your help if you're someone:
- Who believes challenges are best overcome by thinking differently.
- Who knows his or her role, but isn’t confined by it.
- Whose greatest satisfaction comes from helping customers succeed and achieve their dreams.
- Who isn’t afraid to disagree, convincingly, civilly and honestly.
Oh, and a few particulars for this role:
Signifyd are currently recruiting for a passionate Senior Data Engineer to help build out our ETL pipeline solutions and data analytics capabilities. As a Data Engineer with Signifyd you will help build solutions that collect, process, and analyse the vast amounts of data in the Signifyd platform in order to provide actionable insights.
This is a unique opportunity to work with a constantly evolving big data tech stack to build out scalable data infrastructure allowing data collection, transform, and subsequent analytics!
- Interacting with cross functional set of stakeholders to extract, transform, and load data from a wide variety of sources
- Implementing secure and audit-able data infrastructure
- Finding value in data and exploiting by implementing modern business intelligence and analytics tools and visualisations
You’ll also love:
- Mentoring and coach more junior members of the scrum team
- Enforcing Signifyd quality standards on code reviews, provide feedback that raises the quality of the resulting code, and mentor peers through the review
- Contributing to the Signifyd engineering culture and ensure that any inefficiencies and wasteful processes are highlighted and addressed
Experience we need:
- Database tuning Building
- ETL and data warehousing solutions using cloud based data infrastructure
- Building out data analytics and visualisation solutions
- Experience with scripting languages and SQL
Experience we’d love you to have:
- AWS data infrastructure (Redshift, data pipeline, S3)
- Looker and/or Tableau
- Python/Scala development
- Building ETL pipelines with Apache Spark
- Working with orchestration tools such as Airflow
- Building solutions at PB-scale
- You’ll receive a benefits package that is one of the most competitive in Belfast:
- A competitive base salary
- An equally competitive equity package
- Bi-annual performance related bonus (10% performance related)
- Pension matched up to 8%
- ‘Day one’ access to private Healthcare, Dental and Optical insurance scheme for you and your whole family
- 25 days of annual leave (plus 10 stat)
- 12 weeks full-pay parental leave for mums and dads!
- Free lunch every day that you’re in the office plus free snacks and drinks
- A LinkedIn Learning account
- Top of the range equipment and lots of Signifyd swag
- Monthly Signifyd social events organised by our social committee
This job comes with several perks and benefits
Get your caffeine fix to get you started and keep you going.
Want to be a partner? Look no further.
Break a leg! Seriously, we got you covered in our company healthcare plan.
Kids are the future, go spend time with them.
Enjoy a free catered lunch with your colleagues, every day.
We take care of you, even when you are old and wrinkly.