GoBoat is a fast-growing experience company from Denmark that offers social experiences on the water to both locals and tourists. GoBoat is recognized in Copenhagen as a key innovator. We strive towards connecting people with the water in urban environments, making the water accessible to all.
It was founded in 2014 by 3 young entrepreneurs. Since then, more than 1,000,000+ people have sailed with GoBoat in bases such as Copenhagen, London, Canberra, Melbourne, and many other places around the world. With GoBoat, you are your own captain. It doesn’t require a license or experience to sail the boat – anybody can do it. GoBoat allows absolute liberation on the water and creates the perfect social space to relax, mute your smartphone and be present.
GoBoat has a proven concept, attractive business model, and an appealing design. The franchise relationship can be seen as a partnership in which there is a lot of support and collaboration through quarterly meetings, calls, and annual summit.
We are dedicated to using our scale for good: good for the locals, city, and our planet. We want to create opportunities, promote cities, and encourage sustainable practices. We are committed to supporting the business with training, marketing support, IT support, material resources, and knowledge sharing. Sustainability is a key focus to our success and innovation. Our picnic boats are powered by high-tech, silent electric motors. The reusable batteries are charged 100% by solar, water and wind energy. Any guest of ours can therefore peacefully enjoy the experience without leaving any significant carbon footprint.
The Franchise Operations Manager will be responsible for a new GoBoat base. You will manage the operations and its outcome.
· Oversee the day-to-day operations and performance across customer experience and operations
· Represent the GoBoat brand according to the brand compliance standards
· Protect the GoBoat brand by identifying issues that may pose risks to customer experience and brand perceptions
· Ensuring to meet the safety expectations provided to you in the license manual, as well as, putting into practice the safety expectations applicable based on the port and local authorities.
· Collaborate on marketing initiatives and campaigns for implementation
· Maintain good stakeholder management with the port, local municipality, locals, and other business collaborators.
· Strong attention to detail and ability to keep reports organized
· Effective time management skills to keep up with the demanding needs of the organization
· Quick learner capable of developing both a broad understanding of the maritime universe
· Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build amicable relationships with stakeholders and employees
· Ability to lead and oversee all the elements of the operations
· Operations experience preferred
· Interested in a buy-in franchise opportunity (support available)
· Knowledge of the maritime industry is a plus
This job comes with several perks and benefits
Time is precious. Make it count. Morning person or night owl, this job is for you.
Get your caffeine fix to get you started and keep you going.
Easy access and treehugger friendly workplace.
Social gatherings and games; hang out with your colleagues.
We want to take you from good to great.