DroppX is an on-demand delivery platform that aims to make everything in a city immediately available to everyone.
We are about to launch operations in Helsinki – and we need your help. If you are passionate about cutting-edge technology and making an impact in your city, then DroppX just might be for you.
About the Operations Manager role
As an Operations Manager at DroppX, you are the person who is in charge of the courier partner operations. This means you are ultimately responsible for every order being a successful one so that it arrives on time at the right location.
For this to happen you need to onboard, train and maintain a healthy community of first dozens, then hundreds of motivated and happy courier partners. You also need to build and maintain a solid internal support operation for our courier partners. All of this requires both people leadership and analytical skills, getting your hands dirty and working well together with your team.
What you will do
- Make critical business decisions based on the vast amount of data that the DroppX platform provides you with
- Perform efficient demand and supply planning while developing competitive and attractive payment models for our courier partners
- Expand to new cities and scale operations
- Onboard, retain and grow the number of happy courier partners on DroppX’ platform to ensure a healthy and sustainable delivery operation
- Develop and apply service level expectations for courier partners
- Manage the payment schedule for our courier partners
Collaborate with internal teams
- Work with the marketing team to create and execute marketing campaigns
- Work with the Customer Experience team to make sure couriers deliver apart of orders, also great experiences.
- You have several years of experience in management, business development or operations management
- This job requires strategic planning, but it also requires a lot of hands-on doing. You’ll get to both make the analysis and execute on it. This is why we wish you have the ability to combine an analytical mind with a hands-on, getting things done approach – while being great with people.
- You need leadership skills and the ability to show the direction, as well as the genuine will to support your team members and your courier partners on their way
- You’re able to navigate complex business data and make critical decisions, then check on the results and refine your actions going forward
- Fluent in Finnish and English
- You are willing to do what it takes and learn how to become a successful entrepreneur
So if you are excited about working in a high growth environment, taking ownership and being part of an extremely high performing team then we’d love to hear from you!
This job comes with several perks and benefits
Time is precious. Make it count. Morning person or night owl, this job is for you.
Peckish after lunch? We got your back with soft drinks, treats and fruit.
Social gatherings and games; hang out with your colleagues.
Easy access and treehugger friendly workplace.
Want to be a partner? Look no further.
Friday is something special, let's enjoy a beer together.