To our future teammate,
We are only looking for people who believe in what we are trying to do, and want to be able to see their impact on the vision and growth of the project, developing themselves together with the company.
At BlueBenu we are looking forward to using the potential of chemical recycling in a decentralized way, creating positive socio-economic impact and fostering environmental cleanup. Your tasks are related to lab assistance and you will work directly with our lead researcher. Embrace the future, join us!
Your main tasks will include:
· Explore the concept and build mock ups with different materials
· Build, test and explore things
Something about you
You might be the person we are looking for if you are confident with a great desire to help. Further you:
· Are creative, innovative, curious and not be afraid to get their hands dirty
· Have experience in a makerspace
· Have experience and knowledge on how to 3D print, use a CNC machine and prototype
What can we give to you?
One of the most critical questions we feel most startups forget to ask is what we can do for you. We are asking you to share skills that you have built up over many years to make our lives easier and our brand stronger.
For each person this answer is different, but it is our mission as a small startup to provide value to every team member in a way that is unique to them and achievable for us. We believe if you can give us what we need, and we can offer you what you want, then we are sure to be a good match professionally.
What you can expect:
· A 3-month internship (that can be extended up to 6 months), with 15 hours a week
· Flexible working environment
· A weekly meeting with the technical team
· A skill development program
· A recommendation letter
Start date: as soon as possible.
We can't wait to meet with you, and we look forward to having you join our team soon!
This job comes with several perks and benefits
Time is precious. Make it count. Morning person or night owl, this job is for you.
Get your caffeine fix to get you started and keep you going.
Easy access and treehugger friendly workplace.
Social gatherings and games; hang out with your colleagues.
Peckish after lunch? We got your back with soft drinks, treats and fruit.
Friday is something special, let's enjoy a beer together.