Can you gather people around sustainability?
Why you will apply
- Our mission and the values we operate by in order to execute it
- Talented and open minded colleagues from diverse backgrounds
- Flat structured company where everyone is encouraged to speak up
- Emphasis on growth and development with dedicated feedback sessions every two weeks
- Flexible working hours and location
- Great offices in downtown Oslo
- Competitive salary
- Ownership in the company
In 2015 the UN implemented 17 Sustainable Development Goals, aiming for a sustainable society by 2030. Today we register the US withdrawing from the Paris agreement, CO2 levels at an all time high and increased polarization in our society. We, the youth, are fighting every day to rally the wider population. We are running short of time and change needs to happen now. Our leadership tool shall empower us to gather people around sustainability. Anyone can be a mikro Greta with our (r)evolutionary technology.
GiiK is about gamification, knowledge and people. Our vision is to accelerate our transition towards a sustainable society. The mission is to gather people around sustainability. We are making the Tamagotchi for planet Earth. Our product, Glowb, is a knowledge platform packed with game mechanics and rewards. Its purpose is to achieve lasting attitude and behavioural changes in our society.
The values we work by are i) responsibility - deliver high quality work. ii) transparency - ensure open communication and include your team. iii) cooperation - solve challenges together.
- Drawn to our vision, mission and values
- Positive and open minded
- Self-driven and curious
- Both able to dive into your field of expertise and surface to keep track of the bigger picture
- Always in pursuit of personal and professional growth
- Thrive in high paced, dynamic work environments
- Super creative
- Develop our UI to cater for a magical user experience.
Your skills and experience
- Relevant design degree.
- 3+ years experience with graphic design, animations, game development or similar
- Mastery of Adobe CS tools, prototyping tools, wireframing/flow tools
- Familiarity with Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment
- Responsibility for UI in a startup/medium sized company
- Producing finalised assets for live projects and a portfolio of such work that you can walk us through your design decisions with
- Working hands on with product owners and development team.
This job comes with several perks and benefits
Time is precious. Make it count. Morning person or night owl, this job is for you.
Get your caffeine fix to get you started and keep you going.
Easy access and treehugger friendly workplace.
Social gatherings and games; hang out with your colleagues.
Want to be a partner? Look no further.
We take care of you, even when you are old and wrinkly.