WasteHero is building devices to monitor activity, including bin fullness, temperature and fill rates, to identify waste generation patterns. Data from bins are collected on the WasteHero’s web-based platform, which produces real-time analysis for city officials and businesses to visualize the fullness of every trash bin simultaneously and deploy haulers only when needed.
WasteHero Fleet Management and Intelligent Routing harness AI and machine learning to present reports containing actionable insights that help waste management officials identify areas in need and track the efficiency of improvements over time. The insights can help mitigate container overflow, reduce the number of overall collections, guide bin placement and optimize operational efficiency.
WasteHero is looking for a student (for full-time internship or student job). We can accommodate a full-time unpaid internship and students/freelancers for approx. 15 hours per week. Start date: ASAP.
You will become a part of an innovative and dynamic team and gain valuable experience, take a look at the list below to find out what your main responsibilities would be.
· Experience with working with technical and non-technical people
· Experience with responsive design and follow the recent web trends
· Feel comfortable with following tech stack: Bitbucket, Jira, React, GraphQL, Material-UI – or have the skills to learn them quickly
· Worked with Figma or similar UI/UX tools
· You’re excited about designing intuitive front-end experiences
· Get responsibility for developing new front-end features from scratch
· Work in collaboration with experienced front-end and back-end web developers
· Gain hands-on experience with modern data processing practices
· Work in a fast-paced environment with opportunities to grow and get more responsibility
Examples of your tasks:
· Development of our company frontpage
· Collaborate with the product manager to implement new design features on our Fleet Management Platform
· Participate in weekly user test to get direct feedback on your implementations
What we offer:
· a chance to learn new skills every day
· plenty of room for growth and initiative
· a fast-paced, collaborative startup environment
· free snacks, coffee, etc
· a great location in Aarhus
· you'll get a chance to work with some of the most cutting-edge technology
We are looking forward to receiving your application!
This job comes with several perks and benefits
Time is precious. Make it count. Morning person or night owl, this job is for you.
Get your caffeine fix to get you started and keep you going.
Easy access and treehugger friendly workplace.
Social gatherings and games; hang out with your colleagues.
Peckish after lunch? We got your back with soft drinks, treats and fruit.
We want to take you from good to great.