You will have the opportunity to apply your academic knowledge of machine learning, statistics and your analytical skills to develop models detecting fraud patterns. You will ideate, test and deploy advanced predictive signals to improve fraud detection performance. You will collaborate with other data scientists and engineers to build data pipelines, do feature prototyping, and implement analytical algorithms to test the model performance.
Our graduates will get industry leading guidance and support to learn our models and grow into fully productive members of our team; no bench sitting! If you want help, you'll get it but we’ll encourage you to figure out what needs to be done, to identify who is in the best position to make it happen! We are looking for a successful applicant to join us in January 2020!
What You’ll Do:
- Processing and analysing data collected with research prototypesIdeation, prototyping, measuring predictive features by transforming data into actionable solutions
- Writing algorithms to boost or validate a model performance
- Deliver analytics content to help make key business decisions
- Writing or modifying data pipelines to process and mine historical data
- You are working towards a BSc /MSc /PhD in Computer Science, Data Science or Machine Learning related field
- You are a Programmer - Python, Java or C
- You will be able to effortlessly apply the expertise gained throughout your course to tackle real time challenges, and will have the hunger to work with large, complex data sets.
- You are focused on results, a self-starter, driven with a hunger to solve complex problems using data and cutting edge ML algorithms
- You are willing to ask for help if you need it
- You are open to learning from others and always curious to know more
What support can you expect:
- We’ll provide you with a solid investment in your individual growth and development including an individual development plan, mentoring from industry professionals.
- A spot on small peer-led teams to provide great opportunities to learn; as well as the chance to drive your own professional development and career direction through regular discussions with your team manager.
In return you’ll receive a benefits package that is one of the most competitive in Belfast:
- A competitive base salary
- An equally competitive equity package
- Bi-annual performance related bonus (10% performance related)
- Pension matched up to 8%
- ‘Day one’ access to private Healthcare, Dental and Optical insurance scheme for you and your whole family
- 25 days of annual leave (plus 10 stat)
- Working from home and flexible working
- 12 weeks full-pay parental leave for mums and dads!
- Free lunch every day that you’re in the office plus free snacks and drinks
- A LinkedIn Learning account
- Top of the range equipment and lots of Signifyd swag
- Monthly Signifyd social events organised by our social committee
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
This job comes with several perks and benefits
Get your caffeine fix to get you started and keep you going.
Want to be a partner? Look no further.
Break a leg! Seriously, we got you covered in our company healthcare plan.
Kids are the future, go spend time with them.
Enjoy a free catered lunch with your colleagues, every day.
We take care of you, even when you are old and wrinkly.