-The continuous development and improvement of our site; supporting scalable solutions
-Reviewing and optimising web content including navigation and usability
-Providing both technical and creative insight into direction; isn’t that the best part of startups!?
- Proficiency in PHP/JS
- Confident working with bespoke requirements
- Experience of other scripting languages including HTML, CSS
- Familiar with standard debugging tools e.g. Firebug/Inspector
- Having enthusiasm and a positive attitude to working in a small start-up, within the wider digital/tech creative community is essential.
- Knowledge of the software development cycle
- Experience working directly with stakeholders
- Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills, we need people who can spot the issue and make the fix happen.
Skills to Develop
We hope this role will encourage the development of professional, technical and interpersonal skills and allow our team to feel valued through their input. Working in a fast-paced startup is a wholly different way of working, and there are opportunities to develop your own entrepreneurial skills.
Due to the nature of our company it is very important that candidates are able to meet deadlines and take ownership of tasks. We support flexible working arrangements and encourage candidates to chat with us about their own ambitions, expectations and needs.
This job comes with several perks and benefits
Friday is something special, let's enjoy a beer together.
Get your caffeine fix to get you started and keep you going.
Kids are the future, go spend time with them.
We take care of you, even when you are old and wrinkly.
Social gatherings and games; hang out with your colleagues.
Time is precious. Make it count. Morning person or night owl, this job is for you.