Strategic Partnerships Manager
Belfast or London
£40k - £50k
Unissu is at the forefront of the digital transformation of the property industry. Our platform allows users to quickly discover, research, and buy PropTech solutions from around the world. It is the world’s PropTech marketplace, connecting buyers and sellers.
PropTech is growing extremely quickly, with almost $100bn recently invested in PropTech businesses which now number over 7,300 globally. Unissu is the global market leader for all matters regarding technology solutions for the property market; the second largest asset class in the world.
At our heart is a community-driven global marketplace connecting property professionals, investors and advisors with tools which include advertising, data analytics, curated content and the world's first PropTech procurement tool.
Unissu has attracted over 80,000 users since launch and is backed by over £1m in capital from some of the world’s leading PropTech authorities.
Since launch, Unissu has built a global network of partners in local markets. This network helps distribute our products but also provides us with data on local markets. In return, by working with us, our local partners help cement their own reputation as leading PropTech authorities.
We are now hiring for a driven and entrepreneurial individual to lead the next phase of growth, developing more strategic partnerships with global real estate organisations, trade bodies, conferences and membership organisations. This position will work closely with a community manager for maximum impact.
In particular, this role will have responsibility for securing distribution for our PropTech Procurement tool. We have already secured three partners as proof of concept.
Key responsibilities in this role are as follows:
· Build and manage a database of global partners;
· Creating and executing annual partnership engagement plans to meet agreed KPIs;
· Serve as the main point of contact for all developing relationships;
· Creating opportunities to enhance our partnerships through collaboration i.e. sponsorship, competitions, research and thought leadership;
· Attending partner/stakeholder events (including partner and industry events if feasible);
· Create and deliver accurate quarterly and annual forecasts and strategic plans;
· Develop engagement plan with named Partners;
· In conjunction with the marketing team, develop and assist with the execution of lead generation campaigns for the purpose of pipeline development; and
· Provide input to marketing and/or product managers regarding additions or changes needed to our strategies, online tools and website.
To be successful at Unissu, you’ll need to demonstrate the following personal qualities:
· Ambition. We are an ambitious company, with an ambitious team. If you don’t want to reach your own potential, don’t come and work for us.
· Flexibility. As a startup, our whole team is faced with challenges and opportunities that may not fit neatly with their job description. If you like total structure, again, don’t join our team.
· Entrepreneurial. The opportunities that present themselves can often make a big difference to how our business performs. Are you someone who spots and grasps opportunities or lets them slide by?
· Problem Solving. Do you always ask someone else how to solve a problem? Or do you have a go and embrace the learning you gain from your mistakes? We love mistakes - when we learn from them.
· Communication. It’s essential that you demonstrate a very high standard of written and verbal communication. Spelling mistakes vex us.
· 3+ years experience in account management or partnerships;
· Demonstrable track record of building long term relationships;
· Knowledge of the property or PropTech industry;
· Educated to degree level preferred
· Fluent in multiple languages
This job comes with several perks and benefits
Friday is something special, let's enjoy a beer together.
Get your caffeine fix to get you started and keep you going.
Want to be a partner? Look no further.
Kids are the future, go spend time with them.
Enjoy a free catered lunch with your colleagues, every day.
Social gatherings and games; hang out with your colleagues.