· In this role you are responsible for planning, leading, organizing, and motivating Agile project teams for complex cyber physical system development
· Integrating multiple Agile teams with other activities outside the scope of the Agile teams
· Organizing the appropriate people, process, and tools, to improve team efficiency and effectiveness
· Coaching members of the team as needed to optimize the efficiency of the project team
· Helping the team to embrace core agile values, adopting and applying agile principles, and implementing practices
· Agreeing and supporting the team rules and being responsible for reinforcing them
· Facilitating the team’s progress towards team goals
· Organizing all team meetings, including (where applicable) the Daily Stand-up, Iteration Planning, Iteration Review, and Iteration Retrospective
· Supporting the Product Owner in their efforts to manage the backlog and guiding the team while facilitating a healthy team dynamic with respect to priorities and scope
· Focusing on improving team dynamics and performance
· Proven experience as project lead by using agile methods
· Solid understanding of software development life cycle models as well as expert knowledge of both Agile and traditional project management principles and practices - ability to blend them together in the right proportions to fit a project and business environment.
· Very effective interpersonal skills including mentoring, coaching, collaborating, and team building
· Experience on working in multicultural , multivendor environments
· Good verbal and written English communication skills
What we can offer
· Competitive salary and benefits
· A chance to be part of a growing international company
· Interesting work with multiple choice to execute it creatively
· Room and possibility to learn and make headway in your career
· Creative and dynamic international working environment and team
· Flexible working hours to ensure a good work-life balance
· Office located in the heart of Turku Science Park with easy transport access, other locations can be considered
This job comes with several perks and benefits
Time is precious. Make it count. Morning person or night owl, this job is for you.
Get your caffeine fix to get you started and keep you going.
Easy access and treehugger friendly workplace.
Peckish after lunch? We got your back with soft drinks, treats and fruit.
We want to take you from good to great.
You know how you perform best. Work from your couch, your favorite cafe or abroad when you feel like it.