Hello, POTENTIAL SUPER OPERATIONS AND PROGRAM LEAD INTERN!
Do you want to help build the world you want to live in? Do you want to contribute and make a positive global impact? Are you extremely passionate about early-stage startups and the startup ecosystem? If you’re nodding your head and answering “YES!” to all these questions, then we might have a great opportunity for YOU!
The Katapult Accelerator is a first of a kind startup accelerator program based in Oslo, Norway. Our mission is to support and scale tech-startups focused on environmental and societal impact. We do this through a 3-month intensive and hands-on residential accelerator program, with a mission to contribute toward building a more sustainable future.
But we can't do this alone! We are, therefore, looking for one operation and program lead intern to assist in running the program. The intern will work closely with the program manager, and they will together make sure the program runs smoothly. It will be a lot of hands-on work and plenty of opportunity for learning the ins and outs of running an accelerator program.
So tell us a bit about yourself, what you have done and what you want to achieve - and of course why you would love to be a super operations and program lead intern for the Katapult Accelerator!
Who would be the “perfect” fit for this internship?
● Recent graduates OR current students who are deciding on future career paths & are curious about the startup ecosystem
● If you have recently moved to Norway and want to network and meet people for potential job opportunities
● Those looking for a career change and an ideal launchpad for further growth
● Someone structured with attention to detail, excellent organization skills, and ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects and responsibilities simultaneously
● Ability to succeed in a fast-paced, innovative, and rapidly evolving organization. I.e hands-on, motivated, curious, action-oriented and able to work independently, but also take direction with a hustler attitude
● Someone with a big heart who likes working with and support people
● Minimum bachelor degree
What's so great about an internship at KA?
This is not a typical internship. In many ways, this is almost like an internship program built to promote growth for anyone interested to accelerate ahead in their career. Being an intern with us exposes you to a LOT. It has helped many of our previous interns get full-time positions, either with companies from our program or with others within our network.
There's nothing that makes us happier than to see one of our SuperInterns get their dream role! In fact, we have even seen this happen during the 3-month accelerator program that an intern gets a full-time position with one of our companies or someone we know in our epic community!
But let us not be the only ones telling you about the program! CHECK OUT what our past SuperInterns have said about their time with us HERE: https://goo.gl/K19Zy5
So if you are keen, continue reading!
Why intern with us?
● Get valuable experience and a “behind-the-scenes” look at a fast-paced accelerator
● Work closely with startups focused on building successful companies that have a major and positive impact on our beautiful world
● Connect with investors, experts, and mentors from around the world
● Have fun meeting interesting, weird, quirky, brilliant, amazing and downright unique people working to make the world a better place
● Free lunch every day and beers/wine on Fridays
● Full time internship, but with flexible a working environment
● Office located in the heart of Oslo
● Exclusive invites to all our events
Send in your application today if you want to be part of this awesomeness and join an amazing team of impact-focused rockstars! #buildtheworldyouwanttolivein
This job comes with several perks and benefits
Enjoy a free catered lunch with your colleagues, every day.
Time is precious. Make it count. Morning person or night owl, this job is for you.
Get your caffeine fix to get you started and keep you going.
Easy access and treehugger friendly workplace.
Social gatherings and games; hang out with your colleagues.
Peckish after lunch? We got your back with soft drinks, treats and fruit.