Hello, POTENTIAL SUPER STORYTELLER AND SOCIAL MEDIA WHIZZ INTERN!
Do you want to help build the world you want to live in? Do you want to contribute and make a positive global impact? Are you extremely passionate about creating content for early-stage startups and the startup ecosystem? If you’re nodding your head and answering “YES!” to all these questions, then we might have a great opportunity for YOU!
The Katapult Accelerator is a first of a kind startup accelerator program based in Oslo, Norway. Our mission is to support and scale tech-startups focused on environmental and societal impact. We do this through a 3-month intensive and hands-on residential accelerator program, with a mission to contribute toward building a more sustainable future
But we can't do this alone! We are, therefore, looking for one super social media whizz lead intern with a creative core, and a love for attracting the right audience. If discussing ways to reach and engage a company's fan base and customers gets you excited, you are in for a real treat with this role. As a Social Media Whizz lead intern you will get creative freedom to create content that builds awareness attracts and entertains both existing and new segments. The role involves, but is not limited to: taking ownership of our social media channels during our program, contributing in the planning of how to grow our online presence (digital marketing) including the creation of content for online publishing. The role will also work closely with the core team of Katapult Accelerator and contribute to the ‘daily pulse’ of the accelerator, and develop the business opportunities of our program and ecosystems.
So tell us a bit about yourself, what you have done and what you want to achieve - and of course why you would love to be a super storyteller and social media whizz intern for the Katapult Accelerator!
Who would be the “perfect” fit for this internship?
● Recent graduate OR current student who are deciding on future career paths & are curious about the startup ecosystem
● Those looking for a career change and an ideal launchpad for further growth
● If you´re passionate about content creation within new technology and the startup world
● Someone with strong writing skills (English native level skills required), ideally with a creative mindset who´s familiar with design programs such as indesign, photoshop etc.
● Able to work independently but also take direction with a hustler attitude
● Ability to succeed in a fast-paced, innovative, and rapidly evolving organization
● Big heart who likes working with and support people
● Minimum bachelor degree
What's so great about an internship at KA?
This is not a typical internship. In many ways, this is almost like an internship program built to promote growth for anyone interested to accelerate ahead in their career. Being an intern with us exposes you to a LOT. It has helped many of our previous interns get full-time positions, either with companies from our program or with others within our network.
There's nothing that makes us happier than to see one of our SuperInterns get their dream role! In fact, we have even seen this happen during the 3-month accelerator program that an intern gets a full-time position with one of our companies or someone we know in our epic community!
But let us not be the only ones telling you about the program! CHECK OUT what our past SuperInterns have said about their time with us HERE: https://goo.gl/K19Zy5
So if you are keen, continue reading!
Why intern with us?
● Get valuable experience and a “behind-the-scenes” look at a fast-paced accelerator
● Work closely with startups focused on building successful companies that have a major and positive impact on our beautiful world
● Connect with investors, experts and mentors from around the world
● Have fun meeting interesting, weird, quirky, brilliant, amazing and downright unique people working to make the world a better place
● Free lunch every day and beers/wine on Fridays
● Full time internship, but with a flexible working environment
● Office located in the heart of Oslo
● Exclusive invites to all our events
Send in your application today if you want to be part of this awesomeness and join an amazing team of impact-focused rockstars! #buildtheworldyouwanttolivein
This job comes with several perks and benefits
Enjoy a free catered lunch with your colleagues, every day.
Time is precious. Make it count. Morning person or night owl, this job is for you.
Get your caffeine fix to get you started and keep you going.
Easy access and treehugger friendly workplace.
Social gatherings and games; hang out with your colleagues.
Peckish after lunch? We got your back with soft drinks, treats and fruit.