Your tasks are likely to include:
- Using deep learning, machine learning to develop image processing algorithms
- Managing complex data and communicating potential solutions to a wide audience
- Developing scalable processes for model development, benchmarking and validation through to implementation and production deployment
- Being creative and apply critical thinking to design algorithms that address business challenges
The following skills are likely to help you do well in the role:
- A degree and possibly a PhD in one applied mathematics, applied physics, computer science or biomedical engineering or equivalent industrial research experience
- Some Cloud and Linux experience would be useful. However training and certification will be provided as part of the role.
- Familiarity with Python (some exposure to common frameworks would be useful e.g. NumPy, SciPy, Pandas)
- Machine Learning/Deep Learning tools (scikit-learn, TensorFlow, Keras, Theano)
- Image processing/computer vision tools (scikit-image, OpenCV, ImageJ)
You will join a small but growing team of software engineers and researchers who are developing a web based platform to take medical images and process them for 3D printing. Your team are from a range of different backgrounds and you will work closely with our manufacturing engineers as well as business development to refine the product.
axial3D are a diverse group of people committed to making a real impact in people’s lives. They build products for everyone and do not discriminate on gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, civil or family status, age, disability or race.
This job comes with several perks and benefits
Get your caffeine fix to get you started and keep you going.
Social gatherings and games; hang out with your colleagues.
Easy access and treehugger friendly workplace.
Your local office is your anchor point, thus, we placed it centrally at your convenience.