This is an opportunity for you, if you:
Are curious about the startup ecosystem in Oslo and globally
Want to meet influential people and expand your network
Are ready to use and develop your professional skills while having fun
Want to be part of the largest global startup community
Want to join the coolest Startup Conferences in the world (Silicon Valley, London, Barcelona etc)
Startup Grind Oslo is growing its team and is looking for new team members.
We are now looking to grow our team with the following roles:
- Events & Community & Marketing: Community building is in our hearts and running events consistently is the tool for that. We are always looking for people passionate about startup communities. This role is versatile and involves everything from event planning, engaging with the community to digital marketing.
- Content Guru: Are you creative and love to write? Do you want to blog about cool startups and innovative technologies? Join the SG team and let us give you the platform and tools you need to create inspiring stories!
- Data Analyst: The technology space is hectic and you will analyze startups, scaleups and trends. Our community wants to learn about the most interesting developments and it is our mission to provide the relevant knowledge.
- HR & Team Growth: The core of a strong community is devoted community builders. Growing our team requires your help with recruiting, onboarding and culture building.
- Graphic Designer: We love cool designs and creative people. Are you the right person to help us generate cool visual content?
What else should you know about us?
We are a diverse and open team and we welcome everyone who believes in and lives by our values
We are flexible, but require your commitment
The secret to success is getting things done
Having fun and self improvement are mandatory
We think of ourselves more as friends than colleagues
Sounds interesting? Apply by sending CV as well as your motivation behind being part of the SG team.
This job comes with several perks and benefits
Time is precious. Make it count. Morning person or night owl, this job is for you.
Easy access and treehugger friendly workplace.
Social gatherings and games; hang out with your colleagues.
Carve out time for your kids, friends and personal cider projects.
We want to take you from good to great.