You’re eager to be a part of a team that turns idealistic solutions into real, functioning facets of SmashFly’s Recruitment Marketing platform. You thrive in an agile environment and building a large-scale SaaS solution that lets candidates find their dream jobs and companies find their dream hires excites you. Innovation is your passion and you draw motivation from an awesome challenge.
The skills you should have:
• Third level certification ideally within a Computer Science discipline or STEM related subject
• Minimum one year software development experience, ideally within an Agile environment
• A self-starting attitude with an enthusiasm for technology
What You’ll Be Doing
• Working as part of a Scrum development team to build new features and add new functionality to our world-class product
• Working with cutting-edge technology such as C#, .NET Core, Angular, TypeScript and Cloud computing
• To aid your learning you will participate in code reviews, pair program with other members of the development team and be mentored by other experienced engineers
Our track record so far!!
• We are a growth-mode software startup backed by well-respected venture capital
• We’ve delivered significant year-on-year growth since our founding
• We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Boston Business Journal
• We’re the top ranked company by Glassdoor
• We offer great benefits including a flexible working approach, great holidays, private health care, stock options, weekly happy hours – and much more …….you get the idea!
Oh, and our application process is easy, pretty transparent and painless.
We need talent like you to join us. Ready to apply? Get started.
SmashFly Technologies Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer
This job comes with several perks and benefits
Friday is something special, let's enjoy a beer together.
Want to be a partner? Look no further.
Break a leg! Seriously, we got you covered in our company healthcare plan.
Kids are the future, go spend time with them.
We take care of you, even when you are old and wrinkly.
Social gatherings and games; hang out with your colleagues.