As Intern, Business Development you will have a role to take Strategy Tools from an early start up to a globally recognized, high-growth tech company. Our aim is to find you early and make sure you start full-time with us once you graduate. You are likely a Master student, or last year Bachelor student, planning for a future role in consulting or business development.
You will have a key role in running global business development for one of our top segments (accelerators, education, corporate).
You will work very closely with our global team, with highly experienced executives, consultants and professors.
You will work with the team to develop the entire energy segment, identify prospects, develop projects and work with our teams to successfully implement our strategy solutions.
You will be building relationships with key stakeholders, partners and customers in the Americas, Asia, Africa, Middle East and Europe.
Most of the work happens in our CRM system, Zoom platform and Linkedin. Like all of us, you can work remotely, from school, your home office or even a coffee shop.
You will be joining a global strategy tech startup. This opens very interesting opportunities in shaping the culture, take a future leadership role, and get access to early employee equity for the long-term value creation. We think this is a very interesting opportunity and hope you will too.
• You are a high-performer. You get stuff done.
• You understand that technology is changing how companies work.
• You have some relevant experience in sales, business development or a hunger to learn
• You are comfortable with the challenges and ambiguity of working with a distributed, global team, connecting with people in Dubai, London and Oslo on the same call.
• You are excellent at relationship building and can easily meet new people
· You are a native user in digital platforms, and easily handle Linkedin and basic CRM systems (trust us, it’s easy)
• What is certain is that you like to work hard, get thing things done, have fun, deliver on deadlines and do amazing work. Like the rest of us.
What We Offer:
• Cool intern position in rapidly growing strategy tech startup
• The opportunity to shape how the world works on strategy
• A global team and network of smart, ambitious people
• Very flexible working hours
• The freedom and ability to work remotely (from anywhere)
• Plenty of vacations (true; but only when you start full-time)
• A choice between fixed hourly salary or performance-based salary
• A lot of learning for ambitious students
• Cool offices
• Overall good vibes
• Brazilian beach house (for real)
This job comes with several perks and benefits
Time is precious. Make it count. Morning person or night owl, this job is for you.
Get your caffeine fix to get you started and keep you going.
Easy access and treehugger friendly workplace.
Social gatherings and games; hang out with your colleagues.
Peckish after lunch? We got your back with soft drinks, treats and fruit.
Want to be a partner? Look no further.