Whether it is redesigning organisations to become more flexible, defining requirements for new systems, or simply understanding how things work today, our business analysis team are the beating heart of all of our projects.
No matter the weather, businesses need analysed and we’re the team to do it. If you want some of this incredible action, then get in touch!
In practical terms, here's some of the things you might get up to.
- Provide the product vision and direction to the agile development teams for global brands.
- Advising on marketing, CRM and social capability best practices.
- Create and refine detailed stories and requirements across multi-disciplinary teams.
- Coordinate team of business analyst, functional and technical experts.
- Plan and prioritise feature backlog and development of the products.
- Workshop and meeting facilitation and coordination;
- Work closely with Product Management to integrate your product backlog into programme and company objectives.
- Coach clients in product and agile methodologies.
- Engage senior executives to provide visibility of programme/project status.
- Be an advocate for more effective ways of getting things done.
The bit about you.
- At least two years experience implementing Salesforce Marketing and Service Cloud.
- Practical experience working with Agile methodologies in multi-team agile environments.
- Experience working with system integrators and technology vendors.
- Background working in Retail Marketing or Customer Service departments and using Adobe and Salesforce products in a day to day role.
- Ability to work under pressure whilst delivering against many conflicting priorities.
- A knack for communicating to executive stakeholders.
- View of the big picture and an ability to develop effective business strategies.
All Veriteers strive to achieve the incredible, and we believe that diversity will help us achieve this:
- Current capability is more important than background. It doesn't matter where you've come from if you can bring aptitude and experience to your role.
- Personal impact is more important than academic attainment. You can have demonstrated this in one or more of a business, creative or technology discipline.
- Teamwork is more important than individual skills. Although Veriteers will work in different ways, these must be compatible with, and tolerant of, all of your colleagues.
- We value people joining Veriteer from another career. This could be from the retail or FMCG industries, a strategy consultancy, a software development lab, project management or something completely different...just be clear about what you bring.
Experience aside, we know what it takes to be a Veriteer. If the following sounds like you and the people you want to work with, then Veriteer will feel like home, so get in touch:
- You are honest
- You are collaborative
- You commit to the incredible
- You want everyone to value the time they spend with you
The bit about us.
Veriteer is a customer experience consultancy on a journey of rapid expansion. We partner with the world’s biggest brands and high-growth startups to set customer-focused strategies, create successful customer experiences, and enable the delivery of ground-breaking initiatives.
It's not easy to be a Veriteer, we're doing the stuff that no one else can do. So bringing someone new into the family is always our biggest decision, and our biggest investment.
We come in all shapes and sizes, but we all back each other in our quest for the incredible.
This means we share a number of key characteristics:
- We always believe that there is a better way;
- We are the calm in the storm; and
- We have a redoubtable will and an indomitable spirit.
The small print.
- You must be able to work in the EU with no visa requirements or restrictions, and have no existing preclusion from working in the USA.
- You must be flexible to travel, including internationally.
- You will be provided with all technology, insurances and expenses to enable you to perform your duties as expected.
- Membership of a professional body is not required, but all professional certifications and memberships should be detailed in your application for this post.
- You must declare up front, any restrictions on the nature of work that you can perform, including any client-specific covenants in place that would limit your ability to work for them.
- Please note that have locations across Europe and the UK, so if this role is not in the right location for you, then contact us anyway, and see what we can offer.
This job comes with several perks and benefits
Get your caffeine fix to get you started and keep you going.
Kids are the future, go spend time with them.
We want to take you from good to great.
Social gatherings and games; hang out with your colleagues.
Easy access and treehugger friendly workplace.