IBA Norway is looking for a Digital Marketing Intern (unpaid) at its Oslo office for African Innovation Week-2020.
• Managing social media channels & ensure a consistent pulse of the activities
• Create unique and original content (text and visual) that encourages engagement to AIW2020
• Respond to social media inquiries.
• Monitor the social media landscape to identify opportunities and risks.
• Use analytical tools of Google, LinkedIn, Facebook & Instagram to assess trends & activity on each channel.
• Make and develop plans for digital marketing
• Setup, execute and test campaigns
- Familiarity with online marketing strategies
- Some experience from using Google, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, etc. in marketing
- Basic knowledge of Photoshop and similar tools
- Proven good English writing skills
• You can work independently
• You are creative
• You are used to working fast & iterate a lot
• You like social media
• Flexible work hours: Morning person or night owl, this job is for you.
• Good working environment near public transit at Tøyen; friendly workplace, or work from home.
• Social and business gatherings and networking: Hangout with your colleagues and opportunity for professional growth and expand your network.
• Experience: Great opportunity to practice your field of study as well as strengthen your CV by contributing to one of the biggest events in Africa.
Engagement: 10-15 hours a week for two months with a possibility of extended period or/and future engagements.
Desired start Date: As soon as possible
This job comes with several perks and benefits
Time is precious. Make it count. Morning person or night owl, this job is for you.
Get your caffeine fix to get you started and keep you going.
Easy access and treehugger friendly workplace.
Social gatherings and games; hang out with your colleagues.
We want to take you from good to great.