Following recent success and the need to expand our talented team we are excited to be opening a brand new centre of excellence in Belfast. We are looking for a motivated and talented individual to lead our Customer Success and Support team in Belfast to help maintain our high customer satisfaction and retention rate. The world’s leading companies including more than 30% of the Fortune 100, rely on Dynamic Signal to grow their business and retain talent. If you want to work in an organisation that puts customers first and has a high-profile customer base, Dynamic Signal is for you!
This is a unique opportunity to join in the opening of our newest office. Creating a positive culture is core to Dynamic Signal's company values and this is your chance to help shape it from the beginning of a rapidly expanding team!
What will you do?
- Grow and lead the Customer Success and Support team to create a top performing team that provides world class support for our product. This is a great opportunity to build a team from scratch and the ability to identify and recruit a team that gel and deliver well together is a must. You should have a computer related degree, management experience and a proven track record in Customer Success, Support, Account Management or similar role .
- Understand the Dynamic Signal product set inside out and be able to identify further account buildout with our customers. Keep up to date with new features delivered in our fortnightly release and ensure the customer portal is kept up to date with new features. A solid understanding of technology and the application of IT to meet business objectives will help you with this.
- Define the goals and vision for the team, motivating, supporting and coaching them to achieve them and provide a world class services in line with the SLA’s. You will define KPI’s for the team that may include tickets handled, SLA’s achieved, customer feedback, quality of work, etc. Your ability to communicate clearly and effectively both internally and externally is paramount.
- Performance management with emphasis on helping people to develop their career and reach their potential. You will monitor team performance against operational performance indicators and providing the appropriate level of support to achieve these.
- Proactively lead initiatives to improve the efficiency of the support process and quality of the service, such as the implementation of a self-service site for customers to find the answers before raising tickets.
- Capacity planning to understand the pipeline of work and ensure that the team is fully equipped to handle the work load and meet customer demand.
- Oversee the work within the team ensuring high quality.
- Ensure a standardised and effective approach to support across the team, liaising with your counterpart in the US to ensure consistency.
- Develop good customer relationships and manage customer escalations, navigating to a successful outcome and happy customer while still keeping Dynamic Signals commercial interests at heart. The strong ability to make reasoned decisions under pressure while understanding the bigger picture is essential. You should have a proven track record working with customers.
- Take responsibility for the support contract and commercial terms and oversee the delivery of the service ensuring happy customers, profitability and high utilisation across the team.
- Budget management across the team.
- Be a thought leader with regards to our support offerings, arriving at the most effective support offerings that work for both Dynamic Signal and the customers.
- Build relationships with and liaise with the other areas of the business such as engineering to be the voice of the customer.
- Promote a flexible, open and honest culture that is focused on driving success for the customer.
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum of an undergraduate degree in an IT related subject
- At least 5 years management experience with prior experience in Customer Success, Support, Account Management or similar roles supporting clients using hosted SaaS software.
- Outstanding leadership and people management abilities.
- Proven track record in customer support and engagement as a leader and contributor.
- Self-starter who shows initiative and takes ownership for their work with little support.
- Proven understanding of what it takes to deliver and support SaaS software platforms.
- An experienced founding team with a proven track record.
- An awesome set of coworkers who genuinely enjoy each other.
- An opportunity to get involved in these early stages and help shape the newest office.
- Regular team events.
- Excellent compensation package.
- Pension plan and medical/dental/vision package.
- Great work/life balance and flexible working hours.
- Unlimited drinks and snacks
This job comes with several perks and benefits
Get your caffeine fix to get you started and keep you going.
Kids are the future, go spend time with them.
We take care of you, even when you are old and wrinkly.
Social gatherings and games; hang out with your colleagues.
Time is precious. Make it count. Morning person or night owl, this job is for you.
Easy access and treehugger friendly workplace.