Following recent success and the need to expand our talented team we are excited to be opening a brand new centre of excellence in Belfast. We are seeking talented Professional Services consultants comfortable operating at the intersection of technology and business. This position is a good fit for the strong generalist who is comfortable taking on a variety of integral functions including solution development, product configuration and customer support during implementations.
This is a unique opportunity to join in the opening of our newest office. Creating a positive culture is core to Dynamic Signal’s company values and this is your chance to help shape it from the beginning of a rapidly expanding team!
What will you do?
- Quickly gain proficiency in Internal communication, Employee advocacy, and Dynamic Signal’s service offerings.
- Apply acquired knowledge of Dynamic Signal’s product and service offerings to deliver high-value solution delivery, user on-boarding and rollout expansion. The ideal candidate will be motivated, driven, self-assured and care about making a real difference to people’s day to day working lives.
- Provide valuable, strategic and tactical consulting related to Dynamic Signal service offerings and customer business objectives.
- Set customer expectations and support them to deliver on these. Communication with customers is important so strong verbal, written and interpersonal skills are a must.
- Platform configuration in line with the customers business requirements.
- Cultivate and manage ongoing relationships with clients throughout the implementation on their use of our platform.
- Contribute to the development of best practices, methodologies documentation. Ultimately to make customer rollout as seamless and successful as possible.
- Work collaboratively with other parts of the organisation to address and resolve customer issues impacting implementations.
- Work in conjunction with the assigned Engagement Manager and technical consultants to manage ongoing customer communications and share relevant updates with internal and external stakeholders.
- Work cross functionally to transition and hand over customers to other parts of the Client Services team, specifically Customer Success and Support.
- Work on multiple projects simultaneously so the ability to successfully multitask is key. Work product will range from configuring our product per customer requirements, building in-platform solutions, developing project materials and internal documentation to helping customers use the new product per project scope.
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- At a minimum a bachelor’s degree in IT or related field
- At least 3 years experience delivering consulting services
- Proven track record deploying software products into enterprise level customers
- Exceptional problem-solving skills and ability to navigate challenging situations in a professional manner
- Solid communications skills (written, and verbal) and ability to interact effectively with all levels of professional staff. Ability to communicate effectively with customers
- Excellent organisational skills –ability to prioritise, manage, multi-task, and execute projects cross-functionally
- An experienced founding team with a proven track record.
- An awesome set of coworkers who genuinely enjoy each other.
- An opportunity to get involved in these early stages and help shape the newest office.
- Regular team events.
- Excellent compensation package.
- Pension plan and medical/dental/vision package.
- Great work/life balance and flexible working hours.
- Unlimited drinks and snacks.
This job comes with several perks and benefits
Get your caffeine fix to get you started and keep you going.
Kids are the future, go spend time with them.
We take care of you, even when you are old and wrinkly.
Social gatherings and games; hang out with your colleagues.
Time is precious. Make it count. Morning person or night owl, this job is for you.
Easy access and treehugger friendly workplace.