Grib3D is about how we interact with XR. Our client's first product is a 3D software, where the user doesn't need to study to know how to
create. They just start and learn on the go. Within minutes from starting, a first time user will have self-created models ready for 3D
printing, Social Media, Animations or Games. Now we’re building a whole engine, where apps, websites, games and more can be
created equally easily. Always directly in XR.
- OpenGL, C++, 3D engine work, GPU architecture, Mobile platforms, Cloud computing, SDK, AR Kit, AR Core, XR, MR, AR
- Programming experience in C++ and OpenGL
- Experience from developing graphic and/or game engines
- Is familiar with AR / MR / XR
- Knows how to work in different operating systems and architectures
- Nice to have knowledge from building native plugins to Unreal or Unity
- Competitive salary with additional benefits plus ability to benefit from the success of the company.
- Office with pool, sauna and gym at free use for the employees.
Apply to this position through The Hub!
Perks and benefits
This job comes with several perks and benefits
See all 7 benefits
Flexible working hours
Time is precious. Make it count. Morning person or night owl, this job is for you.
Free coffee / tea
Get your caffeine fix to get you started and keep you going.
Near public transit
Easy access and treehugger friendly workplace.
Social gatherings and games; hang out with your colleagues.
Want to be a partner? Look no further.
We want to take you from good to great.