As a Business Analyst you will:
- Undertake all analysis work required by projects including requirements gathering, functional specification creation, process mapping, data analysis, coordination of user testing etc
- Manage small/medium size projects with guidance when required
- Manage own time efficiently to ensure that deadlines on multiple tasks/initiatives are met
- Present recommendations to Management e.g. PMO Senior Business Analyst, Head of Change/PMO
- Provide concise, accurate reporting of work progress to key stakeholders, both in the PMO and outside of the PMO
- Feedback where necessary to the Senior Managers/Directors
- Provide efficient communication channels with other departments
- Assist in the enforcement of project deadlines and schedules Essential Criteria:
- Has excellent communication skills
- Used to a fast-paced and dynamic working environment
- An understanding/knowledge of AGILE
- Has the ability to understand and interpret business information, no matter how vague the initial view looks
- Has an enthusiastic approach to moving the business forward and is resourceful to beable to move the business forward
- Able to think creatively
- Has a “Can do” attitude and ability to 'Think outside the box'
- Previous experience of project work, in delivering small/medium size projects.
- PRINCE2 Qualified (Foundation level) desirable but not essential
This job comes with several perks and benefits
Get your caffeine fix to get you started and keep you going.
Kids are the future, go spend time with them.
We take care of you, even when you are old and wrinkly.
Social gatherings and games; hang out with your colleagues.
Easy access and treehugger friendly workplace.