We would love to find someone who knows how to create well structured and efficient systems, can come up with creative ideas to boost our feature set and push us further ahead in an industry that contains limited creativity and innovation. As a company we would like to become a think tank of ideas that will solve real life problems primarily in the maritime industry, but not limited to it. We are by no means limited to the applications we are currently or have developed but are also looking to provide the world with new solutions.
A part of the system will be built on a blockchain. We are developing the system based on blockchain technology to ensure a high level of security; many of the documents which will be handled through C-Log includes personally sensitive information, and secure encryption is therefore essential to us. The system will be in accordance with new compliance demands such as the European Union's privacy and data regulation, GDPR. So experience with or an interest in blockchains would be a plus.
What you'll be working with
- Working with NodeJS, Express & MongoDB
- Creating API endpoints
- Setting up RBAC
- Setting up our blockchain in collaboration with fellow developers
- Integrating with maritime authorities to get their data
- Work with our data scientists to make sure we are analysing our data optimally
- Making sure we take appropriate security considerations
- Anything you want to personally try? We can fit it in your task list.
- Working with other competencies as Fullstack Developers, UX/UI Designer etc.
* You have experience with Node
* Experience with APIs and RBAC
* Experience with SQL and noSQL databases
* Experience with GraphQL, Neo4j, ElasticSearch
* MongoDB, PostgreSQL
* NodeJS, Express
* Falcon, Celery
* On the frontend we using React/React-Native with Redux
You get to work with smart and ambitious people on greenfield projects using a cutting-edge tech stack and infrastructure. You get to be part of a successful startup adventure while working from an excellent location in The Maritime Innovation Hub at Pier47, Langelinie Allé 47 or at Inge Lehmanns Gade 10, 8000 Aarhus C.
NOTE: We only accept applicants that are currently living in Denmark
We screen applicants as they come, so don't hesitate to send us your CV and motivation letter right away via The Hub.
This job comes with several perks and benefits
Time is precious. Make it count. Morning person or night owl, this job is for you.
Get your caffeine fix to get you started and keep you going.
Easy access and treehugger friendly workplace.
Social gatherings and games; hang out with your colleagues.
Friday is something special, let's enjoy a beer together.
Want to be a partner? Look no further.