We’re looking for a marketing minded rock star who’s interested in joining a fun, fast growing and exciting software company as our Marketing Manager. Our ideal candidate thrives in a fast-paced, data-driven environment with an urgency to deliver. They bring their energy and creativity to a high-performing team. This role is perfect for the person who can see projects through conception, execution, and optimization.
- Manage web experience + all digital customer touch points;
- Build influencer campaigns to target key opportunities to promote brand awareness;
- Develop, manage and analyze the effectiveness of marketing campaigns on all channels (social media, online ads, offline, etc.= by identifying and tracking appropriate metrics to measure success and inform future efforts;
- Plan and launch revamped email marketing from content to nurturing campaigns;
- Plan and create sales and marketing collateral with help of designers;
- Drive direct, organic, and referral traffic growth which result in qualified leads;
- Think strategically about the content in marketing materials based on research and insights;
- Develop customer-centric content that inspires and educates businesses;
- Write across mediums, including micro-sites, digital ads, mobile, social, event, OOH, print, events, experiential, events, etc;
- Create both long-form educational resources for microsite, as well as punchier short content for ads and social;
- Manage, write and gather editorial content for in-person training and events;
- Work hand-in-hand with designers and web developers to visually elevate the work and meet brand standards.
Apply to this position through The Hub!