Developing the largest and fastest-growing music education app in the world is a real challenge, but very rewarding. Our clients are looking for a skilled developer with a strong foundation in C#. You’ll be focusing on developing the core functionality of Yousician, working alongside other developers, as well as designers, educators, and audio scientists.
WHAT YOU'LL DO :
Create and maintain major parts of the application using the Unity development platform.
- Work with cross-functional teams (Designers, data scientists, product managers, project managers, and more) to create Yousician’s flagship product.
- You love to code in C# or have extensive experience in similar languages.
- You have experience in building user interfaces, preferably for mobile applications.
- You are familiar with developing products available on multiple platforms (e.g. Xamarin, Android, iOS).
- You are experienced in working with Git and web APIs.
- Familiarity with Unity, dependency injection, reactive extensions, and automated testing is a bonus.
- You learn fast, work independently and get things done.
- You'll have a meaningful and profound impact on the lives of millions of musicians and future musicians all around the world.
- You'll get a competitive compensation package - salary, stock options, crazy perks - and work in an awesome new office in the heart of Helsinki.
- The team has lots of perks and quirks: daily pull-up sessions, bonus for sports & culture, jam sessions (with more instruments than you can shake a drumstick at!), board game tournaments and sauna evenings, and our famous Greece, Thailand, Tenerife, Bali and Curacao work-retreats
Apply to this position through The Hub!
Perks and benefits
This job comes with several perks and benefits
See all 7 benefits
Flexible working hours
Time is precious. Make it count. Morning person or night owl, this job is for you.
Free coffee / tea
Get your caffeine fix to get you started and keep you going.
Near public transit
Easy access and treehugger friendly workplace.
Social gatherings and games; hang out with your colleagues.
Want to be a partner? Look no further.
We want to take you from good to great.