As an Account Executive, you will play an essential role in the Sales & Marketing machine we are building at LetsBuild. You will have a massive impact on our growth by advising small to medium businesses on how they can improve the collaboration in their construction projects.
We are growing faster than ever in the Nordics countries. We are looking for an Account Executive who can join and work closely with the 4 other people in the team.
Identify businesses and their needs, as speaking comfortably with potential clients comes naturally to you. You believe that technology is powerful and can help to achieve more for less. B2B sales and Customer relationship management sound familiar to you and you are interested in growing your skillset on a personal and professional level, whilst working in a competitive and fun environment.
→ IF THIS SOUNDS LIKE YOU, THEN THIS JOB IS FOR YOU!
You will advise potential clients, recognize their needs and negotiate with them. You are not afraid of closing deals online, face to face and solving complex challenges. You don’t sell, but rather you educate the customer about the perfect solution for the biggest challenges in their construction projects.
By joining LetsBuild you will receive an intensive onboarding period, where you will:
- Learn the tools necessary to be successful. We have invested a lot in a good Sales & Marketing tool stack for our salespeople. Understanding how to use Salesforce & LinkedIn Sales Navigator will help you to get to know how a successful Saas company structures their sales departments.
- Master our LetsBuild-way-of-working, when approaching clients in a customer-centric way. We don’t sell, we educate. Create the perfect email sequence, build trust on the phone in 30”, ask the right questions to reveal their challenges & trade as a means of negotiating, do what you need to do in order to close the deal. You will not have to cold call, you’ll only have to follow up on inbound leads.
- Expand your knowledge of our market, strategy, process and tactics. You’ll go through an intensive onboarding plan where you’ll learn how our users think, act & behave when they use our products. You will organize demos and show to your clients the value of LetsBuild’s solution.
- Get to know to the team. You will be part of our Netherlands “squad”, working closely with the Customer Success Team to onboard the new clients is crucial if we want to succeed as a team.
- Meet your monthly goals. Work together with your mentor(s) to achieve your ambitious targets. It’s normal that you’ll feel “uncomfortably excited”. You’ll start with an entry target to quickly climb to the ladder and be fully ramped up to eventually crush your goals.
To be successful at LetsBuild, you need to master the following qualifications:
- Danish speaker with an excellent level of English (any other language is a plus).
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a sales environment.
- A proven track record of achieving and exceeding sales targets consistently.
- Ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level.
- Be a quick learner when you make a mistake. Because you will make them 😉
- Knowledge of Salesforce and LinkedIn Navigator.
- Experience with selling SaaS in the construction sector is a big +.
- Initial feedback about the user experience of APROPLAN and GenieBelt apps.
What you will get in return:
- Being part of the excited growth journey of one of the fastest growing Saas companies in the construction sector.
- Feel the great working atmosphere of a young, dynamic and international team.
- Training & Development plan to further develop your skills to build out your career.
- Intensive onboarding period to learn our Sales & Marketing playbook.
- An attractive commission plan with accelerator for overachievers.
PS: the recruitment team is not speaking Danish, so please, to help us, apply in English :)