If you want more than an ordinary job and think that a fast-paced startup environment is something for you, then you will definitely like it at Technebies!
Technebies is developing a platform to authentically measure software development skills and predict job performance. Based on 13 years of empirical research, we have developed unique measurement models to objectively evaluate developer skills in ways no one has ever done before.
We are a small team of dedicated professionals coming from various walks of life. The company is moving quickly, and as we get more work at our hands, we are looking for an ambitious and enthusiastic Creative Marketing intern to help us move even faster.
You will play an active role in helping us come up with a creative photo and video material about our customers, define our brand, prepare on-brand visual material for our digital channels, and support the team in spreading the good word about our company.
We expect that you are
- positive, open and enthusiastic
- speaking good English
- able to work fast
- happy to work for us 1-2 days a week
- proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (especially, Adobe Premiere and Adobe Photoshop etc.)
- proficient in the use of a camera (preferably DSLR) for both photo and video (it is a plus if you have your own equipment)
- not afraid of pirates ☠️
We will provide you with
- a great team to work with in a flat-structured organization
- buzzing creative environment in StartupLab
- opportunity to learn a lot in a short period of time
- creative freedom to contribute to the visual development of our brand
- unlimited coffee supplies
- salary of 150 NOK/hour
Perks and benefits
This job comes with several perks and benefits
Flexible working hours
Time is precious. Make it count. Morning person or night owl, this job is for you.
Free coffee / tea
Get your caffeine fix to get you started and keep you going.
Near public transit
Easy access and treehugger friendly workplace.
Social gatherings and games; hang out with your colleagues.