inzpire.me is a successful tech startup that was born in the Nordics, with the ambition to conquer Europe. We're on a mission to humanize advertising. By connecting brands with influential content creators on social media, we let marketers everywhere work with local content experts. Now, we're looking for a Client Partner who has what it takes to lead the company’s expansion into Germany.
You thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment. You're an independent, driven, and self-starting hunter who also enjoys working as part of a team. You're able to shift gears at a moment’s notice and have the tenacity and dedication to close deals.
The role in a nutshell
You'll be part of a highly motivated and supportive Sales team. You'll have a key role in driving new business for inzpire.me in the German market. Your primary responsibility will be to maintain and grow inzpire.me’s revenue by working with existing clients, as well as acquiring new ones. To achieve this, you'll work closely with the CRO (Chief Revenue Officer), the Growth Team, and the Customer Success Team. Together, you'll develop existing and new client relationships using in-depth knowledge of your client’s business and thorough understanding of inzpire.me’s offerings.
- Serve as an industry thought leader in influencer marketing (specifically) and digital marketing (generally). You'll drive client success by leveraging inzpire.me’s ongoing product and technology developments.
- Accurately and effectively develop and manage a sales pipeline to prioritize business opportunities and resources.
- Develop and broaden collaborative relationships by identifying contacts who manage budgets in order to close large deals.
- Reach and exceed sales quotas while contributing to overall team and company goals.
- Help create strategies for our international expansion to ensure successful adoption of inzpire.me across the globe, and in particular, Germany.
- Systematic and continuous prospection and lead generation through LinkedIn, phone, email, your network of contacts, and relevant events to fill your sales pipeline with qualified leads and meetings.
- Work closely with the Customer Success team to drive success for both customers and inzpire.me.
- In this role, you can be based in Berlin, Hamburg, or Munich. You can also work out of Oslo, but you'd be required to travel to Germany on a regular basis for customer and sales meetings.
9 reasons we want you
- You're hungry to learn about the potential our technology has to transform our client’s businesses for the better.
- You're a natural relationship builder with a passion for supporting the client’s business goals and creating long-lasting partnerships.
- Proven track record of successfully reaching and exceeding sales revenue goals through consultative selling.
- You have excellent communication and presentation skills.
- You're an ambitious self-starter. We move fast, and so do you.
- You're either native or fluent in German and have several years of professional B2B experience in the German market.
- Professional experience with B2B sales, digital marketing, retail/FMCG, agency, and/or social media is not an absolute requirement, but a very big plus.
- You thrive in an entrepreneurial and fast-moving environment, where impact is expected.
- Thorough understanding of how not to take yourself too seriously.
5 reasons you want to join us
- You'll be an early employee in a rapidly growing, venture-backed tech startup.
- We offer a competitive compensation plan.
- High degree of individual autonomy and responsibility.
- We cherish learning and sponsor professional development opportunities.
- You'll be a part of a fun, ambitious, and talented team.
Perks and benefits
This job comes with several perks and benefits
See all 13 benefits
Enjoy a free catered lunch with your colleagues, every day.
Flexible working hours
Time is precious. Make it count. Morning person or night owl, this job is for you.
Free coffee / tea
Get your caffeine fix to get you started and keep you going.
Near public transit
Easy access and treehugger friendly workplace.
Social gatherings and games; hang out with your colleagues.
Free office snacks
Peckish after lunch? We got your back with soft drinks, treats and fruit.