Based in Copenhagen, Simplyture was founded in 2015 with the aim of reducing the complexity of commercial parking though innovation and artificial intelligence. Our products are making the parking experience simpler, for both businesses and private consumers. Our unique team consists of people with expertise with AI, complex technical solutions, business strategy from management consultants, and successful serial entrepreneurs. We are currently looking for a Database Administrator to join our team.
Your main daily tasks will consist of working entirely with the Database Infrastructure on everything from Stored Procedures, Tables, multiple SQL Server instances, deployment, testing, security and backups. You'll have to coordinate development and deployment with the Software Development Team, while also being in control of Stored Procedure and Data testing, all in a combined workflow.
Crucial skills required:
- Proven experience of working with SQL professionally
- Multiple years of work experience in SQL (Transact-SQL)
- Ability to code in Stored Procedures
- Knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server inside out.
Important skills required:
- Experience working with multiple workflows and servers.
- Experience working with SQL Management Studio
- Experience with Security in Microsoft SQL Server
- Knows how to setup, backups and recovery for multiple databases.
- Data and Procedure Management (Knows how to organize Stored Procedures, Database Diagrams, Relations, Foreign Keys etc.)
- Experience with the .NET Framework and the C# Programming Language.
- Experience with XML and JSON
- Experience with other languages
- A key part of an exciting international growth journey
- Opportunities to learn and develop your career
- Awesome colleagues and a social working environment with lots of team events
- Fantastic new office in central Copenhagen
- Very relaxed and team-oriented atmosphere where we often organize internal presentations for team members to share some newly acquired knowledge
So, do you have what it takes? If so please submit your CV and Cover Letter via The Hub
If you have further questions, please feel free to get in contact: Mathias Sarborg +45 60568010 or via email: email@example.com with the subject header “ Database Administrator”.
This job comes with several perks and benefits
Time is precious. Make it count. Morning person or night owl, this job is for you.
Get your caffeine fix to get you started and keep you going.
Easy access and treehugger friendly workplace.
Social gatherings and games; hang out with your colleagues.
Peckish after lunch? We got your back with soft drinks, treats and fruit.
We want to take you from good to great.