What’s the challenge?
We want to take our solution to the next phase and go to market. You will be working on improving our AI modules and computer vision algorithms to get the best scanning result!
• Take ownership and develop our AI pipeline.
• Delivering production grade models using cutting edge machine learning technology.
• Translate latest research into practical solutions
• Communicate findings in written and oral form, for example with research articles, blog articles, and talks at conferences, meet-ups, and for stakeholders.
• Take responsibility for leading projects - liaise with customers/stakeholders if needed, support peers completing the project, and report on results.
We believe that your skillset and background include:
• Master degree or PhD in a relevant field (machine learning, data science computer vision, artificial intelligence, mathematics or similar).
• Minimum 2 years relative experience working.
• Theoretical understanding of, as well as hands-on experience with, modern machine learning techniques.
• Machine learning models in production/wild.
• Proven skills working with data wrangling and machine learning using Python or similar languages and tools.
• Experience working with computer vision libraries and deep learning frameworks such as OpenCV, Tensorflow, Pytorch or similar.
• Comfortable using version control systems and related tools on a linux-like system.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills in English.
We believe that your personal traits are:
• Confident; Love to find solutions to advanced problems
• Inclusive; views the spread of understanding ML as important
• Start-up mindset; self-sufficient, directed & motivated!
Why join us?
We're on an exciting journey and we want you to join us right when we're about to take off! If you want to be part of a company that live by innovation, impact, acceptance and imagination we are the right fit for you.
You will be joining a startup with global ambitions that the tech scene is buzzing about. At The Fit we believe in the individual and you will get a lot of freedom as well as responsibility, with a strong network backing you up. You will be working with the latest technology, creating new solutions with real impact.
We believe we will have an impact on both people and the planet. Our GreenTech contribute to a more sustainable consumption, enable local on-demand production and reduce both waste products and CO2 emissions due to fewer shipments.
What’s our offer?
We are looking for a long-term team member for a full-time or part-time position. You will take a key role and we offer both salary and equity for the right individual. We love diversity and the team is currently mixed both with gender and ethnicity.
Sounds interesting? Send us your application via The Hub and let’s talk!
In case you have any questions regarding the position, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org