What is the challenge?
• Providing web, branding and product design
• Improving design/layout of The Fit app for body scanning & size recommendation
• Produce branding and marketing material for the website, campaigns, presentations & clients
We believe that you:
• Are passionate about UI/UX!
• Have a high level of attention to detail and excellent sense of design,
• Have great knowledge of Illustrator/Photoshop/Sketch or other UI design tools
• Are result-oriented, self-driven and able to take initiative
• Can work effectively both independently and as part of a team
• Are flexible and able to balance and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced deadline driven environment
• Can show examples of digital design and/or graphic design work you’ve completed yourself (interactive display, print media, logos & branding, user-centered design, thesis work etc.).
• Have experience in conducting UX-tests (best-practice)
What we can offer:
• Being part of launching an app, with a goal of reaching 1 million users
• Develop your skills in design, testing and implementation
• Chance to develop and implement your ideas for product with global reach and clients
• Learn how to build a company from scratch, being part of a fast-growing startup
• Very dynamic and fun(!) workplace
• Personal and professional growth
Why join us?
We're on an exciting journey and we want you to join us right when we're about to take off! If you want to be part of a company that live by innovation, impact, acceptance and imagination we are the right fit for you.
You will be joining a startup with global ambitions that the tech scene is buzzing about. At The Fit we believe in the individual and you will get a lot of freedom as well as responsibility, with a strong network backing you up. You will be working with the latest technology, creating new solutions with real impact.
We believe we will have an impact on both people and the planet. Our GreenTech contribute to a more sustainable consumption, enable local on-demand production and reduce both waste products and CO2 emissions due to fewer shipments.
Who we’re looking for:
We hope that you are able to work with us for minimum of 3 months, at least 16 hours/ week. The internship is unpaid with the opportunity to grow into a paid/full-time position beyond the initial period.
Apply by sending your CV, LinkedIn and other relevant links via The Hub by clicking "I'm interested" on this page.
In case you have any questions regarding the position, please contact email@example.com