- 2 years+ Magento Development experience
- Extensive experience of PHP and MySQL
- Demonstrable source control experience
- Analyse, design, code, debug, test, document & deploy applications.
- Participate in project & deployment planning
- Must be a self-starter & be able to work with minimum supervision
- Work in a self-directed environment and write maintainable code
- Solid problem-solving skills
- Ability to work with APIs, Payment Gateways & XML
- Ability to demonstrate an understanding of current UI and UX principles
IN RETURN, HERE'S WHAT'S ON OFFER:
- A competitive salary
- Flexible working
- Company Pension Scheme
- Regular appraisals and personal development plans
- Training opportunities for professional development
- Regular staff outings and team building events
- A riverside workspace
This job comes with several perks and benefits
Get your caffeine fix to get you started and keep you going.
Kids are the future, go spend time with them.
We take care of you, even when you are old and wrinkly.
Social gatherings and games; hang out with your colleagues.
Easy access and treehugger friendly workplace.