Specifically, we are looking for a skilled Game Data Analyst with a passion for games, problem solving and big data sets. Whether you're a specialist, or someone with a wide skill set, you will have a chance to form the position and be a part of our continuous journey. Sounds interesting? Take a look at the requirements - and let us know if and why you are the one.
What will be your role?
You will proactively employ product knowledge and quantitative analysis to optimise every facet of user acquisition, player retention and monetization. Your work will produce the insights required by production, game design and marketing teams.
Especially, you will:
- Work closely with engineers to design the collection of game event logs.
- Ensure data quality and reliable processes in handling different kinds of data.
- Relate core game loops, features and mechanics to KPIs within an ARM framework (acquisition, retention, monetization).
- Construct, maintain and monitor dashboards for essential game metrics.
- Conduct thorough and data informed analyses, leading to actionable insights.
- Design AB tests and interpret the results to derive meaningful takeaways.
- Create and present intuitively flowing reports for different stakeholders.
- Be a part of shaping the culture, processes and technology surrounding data within SYBO.
Who you are:
- Able to pick actionable and meaningful insights from data analysis.
- Demonstrated understanding of statistics and cohort analysis.
- Curious, while maintaining a focus on the business and improving the product.
- Excellent at ideating and prioritising potential analyses based on business impact.
- Able to employ the scientific method in a fast-paced environment in an ad-hoc manner.
- Proactive, resourceful and a quick and eager learner.
- Down-to-earth, with a team-oriented personality.
- 2+ years experience with analytics and data, preferably in the games industry.
- Knowledgeable in PostgreSQL (or any SQL dialect).
- Loving games!
Bonus skills (not mandatory, but good to have):
- Experience with data visualization tools (such as Tableau, Qlik, Mode).
- Experience with big data tools (such as Redshift, BigQuery, Spark).
- Working knowledge of R and/or Python.
- Previous experience in the (mobile) games industry.
- Experience with performance marketing.
- An advanced degree such as Master, MBA or PhD.
What we can brag about:
- The best office location in Copenhagen
- An informal and creative culture where everybody is heard
- Health insurance for every employee
- A pension plan
- Healthy lunch buffet
- Currently 20+ nationalities
- And a lot of fun - also when working
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our studio. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.