Currently, we are looking for new member to join our production team, more specifically, the RTD unit crew.
• Execute the day-to-day production
• Scale recipes and execute complex production process.
• Collect data, update logs and track relevant information from the production process
• Planning, forecasting and drawing long and short-term production strategy
• Improve production efficiency
• Control inventory of raw materials
• Execute and suggest outsourcing strategy
• Execute various production KPIs
• Run the canning line and and help with all can packaging procedures
• Report to the RTD unit manager
• Team work attitude
• Outstanding organizational and detailed oriented
• Pro-active and problem-solving aptitude
• Excellent communication skills (English)
• Good analytical ability
• Good grasp of safety guidelines
• Stamina to perform some physical work
• Flexibility to work in different shifts (AM, PM)
• Permit to work full-time in Denmark.
Please submit (via Hub) a brief cover letter and CV in one single PDF file as soon as possible. No deadline, we will consider applications on an ongoing basis until the right candidate is found.
For questions regarding the job, send an email to email@example.com
Note: We also have a Senior Manager position, find a link below on this page.
This job comes with several perks and benefits
Time is precious. Make it count. Morning person or night owl, this job is for you.
Get your caffeine fix to get you started and keep you going.
Easy access and treehugger friendly workplace.
Social gatherings and games; hang out with your colleagues.
Peckish after lunch? We got your back with soft drinks, treats and fruit.
Friday is something special, let's enjoy a beer together.