What will you do?
- Build modern web UIs in HTML5 to enable an enhanced client experience.
- Interact with a variety of services which use REST, message buses, web sockets etc for UI data & updates.
- Participate in agile practices and drive forward the adoption and approach to delivery.
- Interact with components using Java technologies and cloud friendly stacks.
- Maintain and enhance, when necessary, the existing application UI.
- Assist with 2nd line support as necessary.
What do you need to succeed?
- Minimum of 2 years of Strategic maturity: excellent communication skills, drive to operate in an agile team, ability to work with global teams.
- 1 years of Technical maturity: experience with enterprise application development, productionisation, complex downstream system dependencies.
- Passion to drive the team forward, contribute to inner source components and advance both the team and organisation forward with technical excellence and best practices.
- UX experience – participating in UX design, including mobile clients.
- DevOps experience – working with Jenkins, Nexus, deployment tooling and scripting.
- 1 year Technical knowledge: Java 1.7+, J2EE, Maven.
In addition to highly competitive salaries we offer the following:
- Accelerated career progression/ training and development plan
- Company pension plan
- Company bonus scheme
- Increasing holiday entitlement
This job comes with several perks and benefits
Get your caffeine fix to get you started and keep you going.
Kids are the future, go spend time with them.
We take care of you, even when you are old and wrinkly.
Social gatherings and games; hang out with your colleagues.
Easy access and treehugger friendly workplace.