Nordgreen is a watch company which blends Scandinavian minimalism with fine craftsmanship of a leading Danish designer who has previously worked with Bang&Olufsen and other major design brands. Our mission is to make true Danish designer watches accessible to everyone, while supporting good causes along the way. Our founding team combines ex-McKinsey consultants and seasoned entrepreneurs with extensive experience in growing ventures fast!
We are seeking a driven Intern to join the Market team as a campaign and communications intern immediately. In this position you would have exposure to, and responsibility for core elements of our marketing campaign calendar, including the planning, briefing, and execution of key campaigns. In addition to this, you will be responsible for our PR outreach tool, strategically reaching our to relevant media in our key markets. You will be working cross-functionally to help the team deliver a localised marketing strategy. We are looking for someone to start ASAP for the duration of 4-6 months for a minimum of 28 hours per week.
- Organisation of the campaign calendar
- Briefing of key assets for campaigns, and working with our creative department to deliver
- Execution of campaigns with other key stakeholders
- Blogger & influencer recruitment and management
- Press outreach
- Management of our PR tool, Meltwater
The Candidate must be:
- Highly motivated to take on own responsibilities
- Structured, yet creative
- Fluent written and spoken English
Perks & Benefits:
- Work in a vibrant early stage start-up
- Your time is important to us - we offer flexible working hours - minimum 28 hours per week
- We offer free lunch, coffee, drinks, and snacks. Everyday!
- Friday Bar with your awesome colleagues
- International office environment with over 14 countries
- You will be working closely with the US Country manager and the eCommerce Director, ensuring that you will leave with relevant and hands-on experience in eCommerce best practice.
Perks and benefits
This job comes with several perks and benefits
See all 8 benefits
Enjoy a free catered lunch with your colleagues, every day.
Free coffee / tea
Get your caffeine fix to get you started and keep you going.
Near public transit
Easy access and treehugger friendly workplace.
Social gatherings and games; hang out with your colleagues.
Free office snacks
Peckish after lunch? We got your back with soft drinks, treats and fruit.
Want to be a partner? Look no further.