Did you know that half of our population will suffer from some form of mental illness in their lifetime? Irrespective of the gender, race, place or background – life happens, and poor mental health can take a toll on our mind and body. At Lifekeys, we are providing quality online mental health solutions and are proud to say that we have already changed many lives for the better. Lifekeys aims to be the leading provider of online mental health solutions in Europe.
As an intern, you will work under the supervision of the CTO, who has a prominent career designing and developing apps & games for mobiles. You will take an active part in improving Lifekeys’ web-based product suite, including:
- Developing front-end & backend code including writing unit, integration & functional tests
- Working with the UX team to design the UI and improve the user journey
- Prototyping exciting new features using cool technologies
- Reviewing different tools to streamline our pipelines
As an intern, you will receive a development plan where we map out coding targets with your learning goals.
- Degree or studying Computer science, Engineering or a related field.
- Strong knowledge of web technologies HTML, CSS, JS, PHP & SQL.
- Solid understanding of source control (git) and unit testing principles.
- Desire to learn front-end JS frameworks (ReactJS, VueJS), new languages (Python, Go), and cloud technologies. We will make a full stack dev out of you :)
- Independent, you have a proactive attitude to problem-solving.
- Open to feedback, you take it as an opportunity to improve.
- Adaptable, you strive in a non-hierarchical environment and you can step into different roles if needed.
- Good humoured. As a startup, we thrive best with great energy and high spirits!
We are a fast growing health tech company and we create exciting products with cool technologies and we contribute to people’s wellbeing. Join us and be a part of a journey that will make your mother proud.
Feel free to contact us:
CEO - Gudmundur Ebenezer firstname.lastname@example.org
CTO - Pierre Aclement email@example.com
Or call us at: +47 45194433
Perks and benefits
This job comes with several perks and benefits
Flexible working hours
Time is precious. Make it count. Morning person or night owl, this job is for you.
Free coffee / tea
Get your caffeine fix to get you started and keep you going.
Near public transit
Easy access and treehugger friendly workplace.
Want to be a partner? Look no further.
We want to take you from good to great.