Proteams delivers custom-made and already-built digital products and builds digital teams with Europe's top freelance professionals.
We are looking for a Country Manager and Co-Founder for Sweden, who is experienced in either IT sales, IT procurement, or IT project management with a strong business network, and native Swedish language.
We expect that the candidate to lead and promote our commercial activities, by creating new channels, pitching to the leads from the top 20 enterprises in Sweden that can potentially become customers of our hyper-care freelance outsourcing service for the enterprise, covering 3 main business areas:
Projects: We build freelancer teams for all types of digital projects (i.e. web & mobile apps, custom systems, MS services, RPA implementation, AR, AI and etc.). We manage the freelancer team, keep the codes secure, and make sure that the output is delivered on time and as promised. (Read more here: https://www.proteams.com/post-a-project)
Products: We provide already-built products with a subscription-based service model (PaaS), so that our clients save months on development, go to market instantly after implementation and pay only a fraction of the development and maintenance costs. (Read more here: https://www.proteams.com/products-as-services)
Teams: We help our clients extend their teams by hiring freelancers, who can support them either remotely or on-site with flexible terms. (Read more here: https://www.proteams.com/people)
* Promoting the benefits of freelancing / on-demand work and the value-add that we provide around this concept for the leading enterprises
* Acquiring new clients from the top 20 enterprises in Sweden
* Being present on-site as a part of the hyper-care enterprise service, evaluating incoming requests, and engaging with the clients
* Supervising projects and making sure that each milestone is met, and the service is delivered with success. (note: Projects are managed by our technical project managers)
* Execute strategic partnerships
* Building a network among existing and potential clients to reinforce the communication and collaboration on the freelancing for the enterprise
* Excellent communication and presentation skills
* Strong business network
* Relevant experience in IT / digital
* Demonstrated ability to manage complex, multi-faceted relationships, with both internal and external stakeholders
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
* Degree from a leading university
* Proven track record of exceeding expectations as a manager
* A self-starter who is able to work independently and navigate across a global organization
* Strong knowledge of marketing and performance measurement
* Passion for digital products and services
* Business level fluency in both Swedish and English, and be ready to represent Proteams in meetings and events.
If you like the opportunity and would like to hear more about it, then please don't hesitate applying or contacting our Co-Founder & Managing Partner Henrik Brask on +45 53803240.
This job comes with several perks and benefits
Get your caffeine fix to get you started and keep you going.
Time is precious. Make it count. Morning person or night owl, this job is for you.
Easy access and treehugger friendly workplace.
Peckish after lunch? We got your back with soft drinks, treats and fruit.
Want to be a partner? Look no further.
We want to take you from good to great.