We are looking for a Country Manager for Norway, who is experienced in sales and marketing in IT with a strong business network, who speaks native Norwegian.
We expect that the candidate to lead and promote our commercial activities, by creating new channels, pitching top Norwegian enterprises who can potentially become clients of our hyper-care service, and representing the brand in the best possible way.
Here are the 3 business lines that we have under our hyper-care enterprise service:
1- Projects: We source freelancers and teams for all types of IT projects (Apps, RPA, AI, Augemted reality etc.). We manage the freelancer team and make sure that the output is delivered as promised and on time.
2- Products: We provide already-built products that the clients need with a subscription-based service model, so that our clients save months on development, go to market instantly after implementation and pay only a fraction of the development and maintenance costs.
3- Teams: We help the clients to extend their teams by hiring freelancers who can commit to longer-term either remotely or on-site with a flexible contract.
* Promoting working with on-demand workforce for the enterprise, and the value add that we provide versus competitors
* Acquiring new enterprise clients for hyper-care services
* Source and execute strategic partnerships
* Work closely with a cross-functional remote team to identify, escalate, and resolve issues
* Measure and analyze business and product performance quantitatively, providing thought leadership on appropriate metrics and product tests
* Excellent communication and presentation skills combined with strong attention to detail
* Relevant experience in IT/digital
* Demonstrated ability to manage complex, multi-faceted relationships, with both internal and external stakeholders
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills are a must
* Degree from a leading university required
* Proven track record of exceeding expectations as a manager
* A self-starter who is able to work independently and navigate across a global organization
* Strong knowledge of marketing and performance measurement
* Have a passion for digital products and services
* Business level fluency in both Norwegian and English, and be ready to represent Proteams in meetings and events.