Insj is a student organization that offers free coaching to student entrepreneurs in Oslo. Many students have ideas they want to explore, but no start-up experience. Through our coaches, we help in a wide variety of subjects ranging from finance to product development and law. We have so far helped more than 100 student entrepreneurs and held three batches of our accelerator program. As we are growing at a fast pace, we’re currently looking for new coaches.
This is an opportunity to use the skills you have gained through your studies. Getting practical experience to a theoretical background gives an edge when you graduate. Helping fellow students in securing a path forward for their innovations is for many the reason they join Insj. Insj creates a unique environment to test the knowledge in the real world and at the same time enable people to try out their ideas.
- Students in their last years of their bachelor or first year of their master’s degree.
- Interested in entrepreneurship and willingness to learn and grow.
- Proactive and responsible.
- A desire to help others succeed
- Experience in the field is a plus but not a necessity.
- Strong academic profile in your field.
Job description as a coach at Insj you will:
- Coach student projects through their entrepreneurial journey. This means coaching them in business development, marketing, finance, idea development, organizational phycology, NGO development, etc
- Assist teams in the various Insj projects such as the accelerator and Stud-ENT application.
What’s in it for you?
- Training and coaching to grow your coaching and academic skillset through a mentorship program.
- Grow your professional network
- Cool colleagues and access to a cool office
- Being part of a network of individuals that strive to help one another to achieve their goals.
- Flexible work hours
- Utilize the knowledge gained through your studies in real life cases and gain hands-on experience.
- Room to grow and develop as an entrepreneur
To qualify as a coach at Insj you must be a student or working on your Ph.D. at a university in Oslo. The position is unpaid.
Perks and benefits
This job comes with several perks and benefits
Flexible working hours
Time is precious. Make it count. Morning person or night owl, this job is for you.
Free coffee / tea
Get your caffeine fix to get you started and keep you going.
Near public transit
Easy access and treehugger friendly workplace.
Social gatherings and games; hang out with your colleagues.
We want to take you from good to great.