Insj is a student organization in Oslo, Norway
To considered successful in this position you should have (6 months):
- As part of the project group, planned and executed 12 events or activities by December
- As part of the project group done feedback and evaluation of the events.
- Developed your skills and knowledge in your specializations.
- We are looking for students in their first or second year of university studies that want relevant work experience in a startup.
We can offer:
- Learning by doing environment
- A career development plan and resources to execute on it
- Courses and classes in your specialization
- Networking opportunities in the startup/private sector
- Office space to work in at Oslo science park
- A young and dynamic student environment
You can send the application and questions to email@example.com or apply through our webpage at Insjuio.no
You have to be a student in Oslo with one year or more left of your studies to qualify for a position at Insj.
This job comes with several perks and benefits
Time is precious. Make it count. Morning person or night owl, this job is for you.
Get your caffeine fix to get you started and keep you going.
Easy access and treehugger friendly workplace.
Social gatherings and games; hang out with your colleagues.
We want to take you from good to great.