Zenflow is on a mission to help companies engaging better with their customers. We built a software that accelerates the process of building, designing and integrating click flows.
Our software is currently leveraged by some of the very best in the business, including Fortune 500 companies and market-leading corporations.
At Zenflow we strive to create a great company culture by regularly facilitating jours fixes, personal development programs and team events.
What we offer
- An entrepreneurial atmosphere with the opportunity to gain insights into different business areas
- Work creatively on a project with your own responsibilities
- Learn from other team members with work experience in exciting companies such as BCG Digital Ventures and Google
- An international team composed of people with diverse backgrounds
- A beautiful industrial-style loft office, based in the heart of Copenhagen – Frederiksberg
- Unlimited coffee
As a Frontend Development Intern, you’ll work directly with our CTO and help develop a software product that is used by large corporations.
- Have impact: Develop new features that will be integrated into the core product
- You guide and help your teammates with planning and delivering high-quality software and also take on communication across teams
- You support the business team in creating new click flows
- You will work on new product features and bring in your own ideas
What we are looking for – Depending on your profile and aspirations we assign matching tasks for you to apply and leverage your potential
- Proficient in CSS and HTML
- Relevant experience gathered in startups or at school
- High standards for code quality, maintainability, and performance
- Being curious and a desire to learn and apply new things
- Experience building user interfaces
- An eye for good and bad design patterns
- Having a creative yet structured mindset
- A high level of commitment and ownership
- Engaging attitude and preference to develop solutions as a team
- Fluent in English
- Experience with React Framework
- Experience writing, testings and shipping customer-facing features
Perks and benefits
This job comes with several perks and benefits
Flexible working hours
Time is precious. Make it count. Morning person or night owl, this job is for you.
Free coffee / tea
Get your caffeine fix to get you started and keep you going.
Near public transit
Easy access and treehugger friendly workplace.
Social gatherings and games; hang out with your colleagues.
We want to take you from good to great.