We are looking for an outgoing and energetic ‘Agri-Minded’ team member to help us support new users, complete field visits and help us capture the feedback from our early adopters.
• Contacting farmers who could be interested in using Farmable technology
• Following up with users who have questions and need support.
• Joining in Field Visits to talk to Farmers first-hand about their experience with our technology.
• Providing input about how we can improve the product for farmers in Norway.
• Support the development of digital content to share success stories through the online channels.
• You are passionate about farming, even better if have direct experience in fruit or vegetable farming.
• You are interested in technology and believe that it can make a difference in Norway’s fruit farming industry.
• You are extroverted in nature but understand that listening is more important than speaking.
• You are fluent in Norwegian.
• You are available for full time work from our office in Oslo, starting May/June until August. *NB - There is the possibility to extend this role into Fall 2019.
What We Offer:
• An opportunity to shape technology being built in Norway that has the potential to improve the lives of farmers around the world and sustainably deliver more fresh food to a growing global population.
• Full-time, paid work experience alongside experienced entrepreneurs and innovators!
This job comes with several perks and benefits
Enjoy a free catered lunch with your colleagues, every day.
Get your caffeine fix to get you started and keep you going.
Easy access and treehugger friendly workplace.
Social gatherings and games; hang out with your colleagues.
Peckish after lunch? We got your back with soft drinks, treats and fruit.
We take care of you, even when you are old and wrinkly.