Want to work with drones, sensor and lasers? We are looking for talented and enthusiastic people to join our core team and use the latest technologies to shake up the outdated industry practices with our outstanding end to end asset inspection solution.
You are strong, inventive and long spanned programmer and ambitious developer. You are opinionated in system architectures about how to make algorithms and processing work in reliable and scalable manner. It will be your job to ensure that the code base will stay modular and easy to maintain to be extensible with the latest technologies and advancements. You’re able to adopt new things quickly as we are moving fast where solid background in math and physics will help. You bring your own unique talent mix to the bowl where we can learn from each other’s. You will be working in close collaboration with the drone team empowering our clients to inspect their assets with easiness and accuracy they have never before experienced.
You have deep understanding of modern web technologies and how to prepare and process big data efficiently. You love writing beautiful code and you feel responsible about quality assurance. You are open minded to use pioneering libraries but are aware of the risks and trade-offs involved. You have ability to argue your case in simple terms when it comes to technology choices or architectural decisions. We are following clean code practices with continuous delivery in place. It will be your job to ensure that the code base will stay modular and easy to maintain to be extensible with the greatest and latest technologies.
We offer highly interesting and challenging tasks. Our domain includes capturing, geo-referencing, analyzing and processing gigabytes of 3D point cloud and imaging data near real-time and visualizing results with modern web UI.
We also offer flexible working hours and vacation time, as well as the ability to learn intriguing things from drones, geographic information systems, sensors integrations like LiDAR and thermal cameras, machine learning/AI, embedded programming, DevOps, and running a startup.
Skills & Requirements
If you are excited about taking cutting edge web tech its limits - then you are the person we are looking for! You love writing beautiful code, tests and docs, but are not afraid to move fast. You like to cut your teeth on pioneering libraries but are aware of the risks and trade-offs involved.
· Have strong experience in programming with Python and Go
· Experienced in designing scalable software systems and data pipelines
· Understanding of data structures and algorithms
· Be able to design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools
· Be able to create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
· Experience in working with large scalable systems in the cloud (AWS, Kubernetes, Docker)
· Statistical data analysis and information visualization skills
· Experience in working with Geo-Spatial and LiDAR data (GeoJSON, GeoPandas, Shapely, GDAL, PDAL, Fiona, laspy)
· Experience in writing beautiful, straightforward, and easily maintainable code as part of a collaborative team
· have some experience of our technology stack
· have great communication skills
· have experience in creating restful microservices
· have devops attitude
· are long spanned developer
· are capable to hunt down issues in different OSI layers
All our developers are encouraged to challenge themselves to learn new skills, so most important of all is that you are clever minded and fast learner.
Skills in some of these are also appreciated:
Go, Python, NodeJs, Scala, Java, C++, React, Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform, Ansible, Linux, Databases, Kafka
This job comes with several perks and benefits
Time is precious. Make it count. Morning person or night owl, this job is for you.
Get your caffeine fix to get you started and keep you going.