You will report to the company directors and be focused on building strategies across ecommerce digital advertising, working closely with internal teams and clients.
This opportunity is like no other in the market and offers the right candidate the ability to accelerate their own skills within consultancy and hands on execution.
As a Digital Advertising Specialist at Groundswell you will
- Work closely with clients and the Groundswell team to define goals and success metrics
- Formulate and present digital strategies across Paid Search, Paid Social and Marketing Automation to clients aligned with their business goals
- Execute agreed strategies and hands-on manage client accounts delivering growth
- Measure performance, manage budget and identify growth opportunities
- Be dynamic enough to make changes to strategies based on performance and client direction
- Devising strategy to drive customer acquisition & retention
- Development and end to end management of digital advertising campaigns
- Responsible for the management, performance and results across client PPC and Paid Social accounts (Google Ads, Bing, Facebook)
- Ongoing optimisation of accounts utilising a range of techniques to maximise results across all platforms
- Monitor budget and perform ongoing bid management to ensure client results meet expectation
- Responsibility for planning and budgetary control – track KPIs to assess performance and identify issues
- Generate insight, identify growth opportunities and deliver recommendations to internal team and clients
- Prepare and lead workshops and business review meetings with clients
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital advertising
- Seek out up-selling opportunities to help increase client growth
- Assist with new business opportunities (where necessary) including audits and face-to-face pitches
Skills, experience and person
- 3-5 years+ experience within ecommerce or digital marketing role with a proven track record of advertising management
- Proven track record in managing paid acquisition channels across Google, Bing & Facebook
- Passion for ecommerce and digital advertising
- Excellent Google Analytics experience and knowledge
- Prior experience presenting digital strategy, growth plans and creating client-facing reports
- An analytical approach and strong commercial awareness
- A strategic thinker capable of taking lead in delivery, working directly with clients and within a team environment
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice
- Keen interest in other digital channels such as SEO, Affiliate and Email
- Ability to fully understand the clients business needs, with the ability to establish / maintain customer trust and confidence
- Ability to manage work within tight deadlines whilst managing own time, ensuring projects are delivered on time and in line with budget expectations
- Act quickly and can work collaboratively in an environment that values creativity and flexibility
- Builds effective relationships both internally and externally
- Excellent levels of oral and written communications skills
- An exciting opportunity to be part of a rapidly growing business
- You can expect a friendly and relaxed environment, working closely with long term clients and creating exciting projects for well-known brands
- Expert training resources and dedicated time to enhance and grow your skill-set
- Company pension scheme
- Monthly team social events
- Very competitive salary
This job comes with several perks and benefits
Get your caffeine fix to get you started and keep you going.
Kids are the future, go spend time with them.
We take care of you, even when you are old and wrinkly.
Social gatherings and games; hang out with your colleagues.
Time is precious. Make it count. Morning person or night owl, this job is for you.
Easy access and treehugger friendly workplace.