Designed and developed to provide virtual self-management services to seafarers, our digital wallet app M-ID represents a seamless way of storing, verifying and sharing certificates safely and simply while at the same time ensuring compliance with official, regulatory requirements. Based on blockchain technology, the goal is to create a trusted and universal digital certificate standard that integrates a secure ID & credentials verification process and authentication service without compromising data privacy.
Our crew-centric CCM solution represents a competence and capacity management system, which intelligently handles multi-tier crew matrix specific to vessel types. Current and future qualification requirements are managed, giving insights into competencies and experience of crew members. CCM enables an automation of qualifications assessment to ensure compliance.
Referred to as “DLM” our documentation lifecycle solution describes an integrated management system organizing courses, instructors, participants and certificates in one place. Specifically designed for maritime schools and training providers, DLM comes as an application that integrates tools which streamline, simplify and automate workflows and coordination involved in the process of issuing certificates and managing courses.
We are looking for a passionate and experienced full-stack developer to join our newly opened office in Aarhus C.
A bit about you:
• Played around with React & React Native, or is keen to learn it
• Have several years of experience in building web applications
• Experience with Node JS, Express & MongoDB
• Experience with REST API’s, preferably GraphQL
• You have a good knowledge of HTML and CSS (SCSS)
• Have experience with web performance & optimization, API architecture, agile development, reusability etc.
As a person:
• You’re passionate, ambitious and love to learn and be working with the latest technology
• You have a good sense of quality and user experiences
• You’re a team player enjoy working with other people and competencies
• You’re self-driving, focused and are able to work with multiple tasks at once
• Not afraid of taking responsibility and make decisions on your own
You get to work with smart and ambitious people on greenfield projects using a cutting-edge tech stack and infrastructure. You get to be part of a successful startup adventure while working from an excellent location in Aarhus C. We offer a competitive salary.
NOTE: We only accept applicants that are currently living in Denmark
Expected start date: As soon as possible
This job comes with several perks and benefits
Time is precious. Make it count. Morning person or night owl, this job is for you.
Get your caffeine fix to get you started and keep you going.
Easy access and treehugger friendly workplace.
Social gatherings and games; hang out with your colleagues.
Friday is something special, let's enjoy a beer together.
Want to be a partner? Look no further.