Popit was established in 2015 and is a pioneer in improving patient adherence through smart consumer devices. We are dedicated to improving adherence by digitizing medicine, a major opportunity that offers benefits for pharmaceutical companies, consumers and healthcare payors. We work by constantly iterating and testing, guided by the data we generate. At the start of 2018 Popit was listed by Silicon Republic as a top-20 health startup in Europe.
We are looking for experienced iOS & Android mobile developers to join our team.
Actually mobile developer is bit of an understatement. You will be doing a lot more than that by being part of the team. Additional tasks include, but are not limited to: providing feedback to oddball marketing ideas, telling some ideas just plain suck and making sure the UX is top notch.
So basically a guy/gal who doesn’t mind stepping outside his/her comfort zone to build a great product with the rest of the team. This is a great opportunity to improve the lives of many and make an impact on healthcare worldwide! Our customers include some of the world's largest pharmaceutical companies.
About the role:
At Popit you would:
- Produce fully functional mobile applications by writing clean code
- Design UX / UI to improve user experience
- Work with users to understand their needs and build an app they love
As a person you are/have:
- Passion for improving the lives of patients worldwide
- Independence, creativity and passion for building scalable products with great user experience
- Self-guided, self-starter
- Highly motivated in finding new solutions to engage users
- Capable of taking responsibility of the whole app development process
- You have proven experience in Swift and/or Java
- You have preferably released several apps on iOS and/or Android. The awesomer, the better.
- You have excellent skills in UI development and understand a thing or two about UX
- An opportunity to revolutionize traditional medication treatment globally and improve the lives of people
- Independence and responsibility over your work
- Full time employment with competitive salary
- A versatile bunch of people to work with, who support you in finding solutions to all issues
We also provide the possibility to travel for work, if that is something you’re into. If not, the world is a better place with less jet exhaust emissions.
You can work from home, but 100% remote work is not something we are looking for at the moment. Communication is always more efficient f2f.
Does this look like you? We look forward to receiving your application!
Perks and benefits
This job comes with several perks and benefits
Flexible working hours
Time is precious. Make it count. Morning person or night owl, this job is for you.
Free coffee / tea
Get your caffeine fix to get you started and keep you going.
Near public transit
Easy access and treehugger friendly workplace.
Free office snacks
Peckish after lunch? We got your back with soft drinks, treats and fruit.
Maternity / paternity leave
Kids are the future, go spend time with them.
Break a leg! Seriously, we got you covered in our company healthcare plan.