Passenger is an award winning startup that develops innovative transportation solutions that drives the world towards more cost effective and environmentally friendly transportation. We’ve built the world’s first dynamic real-time combined mobility service making it easy, cost effective and environmentally friendly for people to get where they want to go. Passenger is funded by the Swedish Energy Department and is also part of the EU funded Climate-Kic accelerator program.
The Marketing Intern will drive research, planning and execution of Passenger's digital and social media presence. As a critical part of the marketing team, this role will own and drive the growth of various social media platforms and user engagement online and on mobile. The ideal candidate is both creative and analytical, has positive energy, and is self-directed.
As a Passenger marketing intern working from our Malmö offices, you will have the opportunity to receive valuable experience and the possibility of receiving an employment at the end of the internship. You are passionate about sustainability, marketing, creativity and brand development. You posses high analytical skills and can work independently.
In this role you will...
- Manage Passenger's social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter) to grow presence online and on mobile
- Perform competitive analysis and monitor trends
- Develop content and partner with creative team to design assets
- Create and implement campaigns and campaign strategies
- Provide detailed daily, weekly and monthly reports and any ad hoc reports as needed
- Assist marketing team with tasks as assigned
- Attention to detail with the ability to execute projects from beginning to end
- The ability to think strategically and work independently
- Strong organizational, analytical and communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize to meet aggressive goals and timelines
- Effective problem-solving skills, specifically the ability to quickly assess situations, evaluate options, and make decisions
- A passion for sustainability
- Experience working with Google Adwords and Google Analytics
Perks and benefits
This job comes with several perks and benefits
See all 14 benefits
Flexible working hours
Time is precious. Make it count. Morning person or night owl, this job is for you.
Free coffee / tea
Get your caffeine fix to get you started and keep you going.
Near public transit
Easy access and treehugger friendly workplace.
Social gatherings and games; hang out with your colleagues.
Free office snacks
Peckish after lunch? We got your back with soft drinks, treats and fruit.
We take care of you, even when you are old and wrinkly.